CND hand lotions, which do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm currently looking at my manicures as I seem to be doing more of them now or adding on to my shellac a hand exfoliation and massage. Which CNd handcreams do you find are most popular? Have any of them had particular benefits to your clients as in is their one you would use for very dry hands? For mature hands? Etc

Also what other CNd manicure product you couldn't live without?
Thanks x

Hello, I bought the festive collection to try as I read lots of good comments on here. I'm not disappointed! I love the fact that the smell stays on for hours.

Cuticle away is another product that has impressed me.

I would love to hear other people's opinions.

:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Coconut and mango is gorgeous and I think you will find it popular!

Almond Hand cream. Its as gorgeous as it matches Solar Oil. Or the Vanilla Sensations.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hiya thanks ladies,

I have the almond one and clients loved that, I've also got the vanilla, dune flower, celebrate which I love and use with my paraffin wax manis,

I've also got some of the smaller bottles to retail that I haven't tried and I have tried wildflower and chamomile

I sell crate loads of Mango & Coconut. It's not my personal favorite, but is my top selling CND product, together with solar oil.
My favorite is Cherry and Nutmeg!

I've got the majority of them lol. I always use them at the end of a CND Shellac treatment and let my clients choose what one they want. The most popular for me are Mango and Coconut, Black Cherry and Nutmeg, Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit. Apple and Cinnamon was my all time favourite but it's been discontinued :(

Steph xx

Mango and coconut seems to be popular!!

Steph I always massage hand cream at the end of shellac or gel etc too, think it really finishes treatment off....I haven't let clients choo before though that's interesting ...I normally just use one or two bottles at a time according to time of year...

At Christmas time I used the cranberry scents actions, which clients loved and at the minute I'm using cherry & nutmeg, my personal favourite. I tend to buy the largest size and retail the smaller sizes. X

I always use a sensations cream at the end of any nail treatment, I buy the smaller sizes so I can keep changing them and the clients love the new smells. I have a few clients who order the bigger bottles too!

My top sellers are mango and coconut, tangerine and lemongrass, fresh day lily?(yellow bottle unsure of name and I even have a client who orders the dark bergamot for her husband as its not too feminine, he's a painter and decorator and swears by it for his dry hands!

I just ordered some cranberry one and that smells lush too!

I went to a garage one and the guy in there was like I can smell coconut, we figured out it was me as that was the lotion I had been using that day for treatments the coconut and mango! Great staying power scent wise!

I used the holiday collection enchant/delight/celebrate on clients over xmas and they were obsessed with the smell

one client actually came in a few days later specially to ask if she could have some on :lol:

I adore them too, best by far and ellisons still sell them as I know sweet squared don't

I also have the mango/coconut black cherry & lemon & green tea

I'll have to get my hubby to try the bergamot one ....when I started my home salon with bio sculpture I retailed the bio handcream and couldn't keep it in stock as clients love it but finding it hard to move them onto CNd, so thank you for sharing ladies....I guess it depends on clients too, I just need to find a few that they will love!! For now I will work my way through the different options!!

I too have rather a lot and like someone else said, I let my clients choose and have them all out. My most popular are Mango and Coconut, Black Cherry & Nutmeg, Celebrate and Cranberry

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you get the matching hand wash if a scent and put a little into you water spray bottle , when you use it a lot if clients will ask about the scent and opens up a perfect chance for you to retail the hand cream :)

I finish every shellac service with a nice hand massage and most clients buy the sensations I have used.

Cherry & nutmeg as others have said is fab.
Cranberry is nice too
But my all time favourite which is unfortunately no longer available was apple & cinnamon.....sob

I always finish off my nail treatments with a little hand lotion too as I think it adds a nice touch and finishes off the look, so that clients can leave feeling and looking fab.

I've been using Veiled Plum this season which is quite nice, however Mango and Coconut is a huge winner too! I even gave a bottle to the juniors at the salon to use and they're constantly being asked by clients "what's that gorgeous smell?".

Do CND have any sort of ''maturer" scented lotions...like musk or scandal wood? As the ones I've purchased so far have been quite sweet smelling x

Love celebrate but thats being discontinued :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

mango and coconut is a favourite of most clients and definitely a summer fragrance. blackcherry and nutmeg is also very popular...perhaps more wintery. vanilla shimmer lotion is lovely to use too...especially for the party season. its not overpoweringly strong and has a gorgeous silver glitter shimmer. I use it on my body and shoulders when going out. even my 4 year old daughter noticed it. remember to let clients know that scentsations are hand and body lotions....as are the washes. |I also offer a special price if they buy the wash and lotion together.

I've not tried any if the cnd lotions yet but I'm defo ordering the paradise collection lotions. Think these will be lovely xx

Latest posts

Back