CND Images

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle De Jour

Reaction score
Hey Geeks hoping someone can help.
I was given permission years ago (pre children) to use some CND imagedry for business cards ect.
unfortunatly the file was held on an old pc that died!
I have contacted CND and given as much description as i can to the photo but am not having alot of joy.
Its a black and white image of a lady with dark hair (shoulder length bob, blunt cut fringe, dark nail polish, hand on side of face, it is only half of her face so quiet unique someone must remember it!) i think it was curculating around about the time of the Lulu black and white images so going back a bit
(7yrs +?).
really desparate to do up some new price lists and cards ect so need black and white and sepia images to use as it fits in with the theme of my home salon room.
If anybody can remember the name of this photo or any other photos which will fit my requirements that would be great, I can then narrow it down for the peeps at S2 as im sure they must have 1000's of photos and I cant expect them to trawl through them all! Thanks!

Hunni, the reason you are 'not getting any joy', is that the copyright to use the image has run out and they can no longer be used. The photographers own the copyrights, not CND so when they run out, they run out. CND would be breaking copyright if they used those images.

If you have any old CND images guys, then save them for the antiques road show!! Might be worth something someday!! :lol:

Oh! can we not get any official CND logos now for our pricelists etc? as I really need to update mine and want to put the Shellac logo etc on?
Fiona

Oh! can we not get any official CND logos now for our pricelists etc? as I really need to update mine and want to put the Shellac logo etc on?
Fiona

Of course you can. Geeg explained you cant use old out of date pics not the logo!

contact S2 for official file of logo and rules of use. Don't forget to credit the pic

DOH!! thank you will do!!

Hunni, the reason you are 'not getting any joy', is that the copyright to use the image has run out and they can no longer be used. The photographers own the copyrights, not CND so when they run out, they run out. CND would be breaking copyright if they used those images.

If you have any old CND images guys, then save them for the antiques road show!! Might be worth something someday!! :lol:
Ahh thanks Geeg i didnt know that! :green:

Latest posts

Back