CND in Orlando?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can purchase CND products , in particular RETENSION + liquid in Orlando please?

CND do not have 1 distributor as in uk and I have tried to look on CND.com site but there are just a list of no.'s of head offices.

I have tried a Sally's near me as they had CND on line but the store did not stock it (although it did say available in store on the site)

Thanks

Sorry can't help but I can't believe Sallys would ever sell CND? Have you tried emailing CND in the States? Are you going there on holiday? I am not sure about the rules of transporting monomer on an aircraft either - you may have to check that?

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can purchase CND products , in particular RETENSION + liquid in Orlando please?

CND do not have 1 distributor as in uk and I have tried to look on CND.com site but there are just a list of no.'s of head offices.

I have tried a Sally's near me as they had CND on line but the store did not stock it (although it did say available in store on the site)

Thanks

:eek: Cnd do have a distributor here in the uk, in fact there are a few, the main head office being www.sweetsquared.com 08452106060

Then there is the creative academies in Manchester, Bournemouth, London and also The Fingertips Center in Edinburgh.
As long as you are a creative trained technician you can purchase CND professional Products, you would need to send in proof of your certificates.
Thats the difference with CND they ONLY SELL to TRAINED professionals.
If you are not a creative trained technician you will not be able to purchase professional products until you have completed a conversion course.
You would still be able to purchase mani and pedi items as long as you have a valid certificate.
Give them a ring.
I wouldnt run the risk of purchasing monomers in America as you have to declare them in your luggage, for that there is a hefty surcharge as it is classed as a hazardous liquid.
Also trying to smuggle them out is despicable as you are putting a whole plane of innocent passengers at risk.
HTH
Jen

Latest posts

Back