CND Kanga files - Love or hate them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twid

Reaction score
I used to buy, from S2, the files that were like the Kanga Files but not made by CND (sorry can't remember their name) but they've changed them from thin to cushioned. I wanted thin as I find them better for natural nails. I've now had to change over to Kanga files but I hate them! They don't seem to last any time at all. My beloved ones used to go on for ages, obviously cleaning & sanitising them, but I'm going through the Kanga ones at a rate of nots.

Does anyone else find this?

Karaxxx

Yes I found this with Kangas too, so I just retail them now.

I've noticed this.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I hate them so much and there's no alternative from S2 that I'm going to be looking for another supplier very soon (as soon as my Kanga's run out, which won't be long LOL)

Karaxxx

I returned them when I realised they had changed to padded. It's a shame as they were a good alternative. 😕

I returned them when I realised they had changed to padded. It's a shame as they were a good alternative. 😕

That's exactly what I did CeeCee!

Karaxxx

It used to be Designer Nails Black Velvet 240 grit files. They were brilliant, and lasted longer than Kangas.
I still use Kangas, as even though they don't last too long, I have never found a viable alternative since the demise of the Black Velvets.

I also find they dont last at all.

At a salon I used to work in we used Jessica our manicures and pedicures and we used to use the natural nail company files from Gerrard international - they seemed to last and last. Also they have 3 types normal,hard and soft. I would say the normal are almost identical to kanga.

I was using kanga files but they lose their grit so quickly I found... So now I use the higher grit side (mental blank can't remember the actual grit) of a blizzard file and it's great, they last forever :)

Latest posts

Back