CND L&P Shimmers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sax'd_out

Reaction score
Hi all have been looking but can't find many pics (other than Iridescent, which looks fab) of Creative's shimmer powders (L&P) can anyone point in the direction of some good pictures?

Am trying to decide which ones to buy!

Anyone....?:cry:

There must be a Geek out there who uses these glitter shimmer powders?
has no-one taken any pictures?!?
:hug:

id love to see what some of them look like too, being thinking of getting some shimmer powders and some colour powders but id love too see how they look once finished on the nail.:lol:

There are a number of shimmer/glitter powders from CND

Perfect Colour Shimmer collection:
Charcoal Shimmer - Semi-sheer
Copper Shimmer - Semi-sheer
Brown Shimmer - Semi-sheer
Gold Shimmer - Semi-sheer
Black Shimmer - Opaque
White Shimmer - Opaque

Also there are 2 more within the perfect colour powder range:
Iridescent Glitter - Sheer
Silver Shimmer - Semi-sheer

Here is a pic of some nails I did with the shimmer powders:
Brown & Black shimmer nails
Opaque Black & Gold shimmer

Last edited:
i love the metro collection. the colors in the black glitter(sin city) is awesome. the colored flecks in the silver amazing silver. melting pot is good to add shimmer to other colors and makes great earth tone marble looks. besides their forms i think this is the only stuff i own by cnd. you will love the metro collection. their black is good too

Thanks for that Envy - those nails look great! Knew someone out there must have some pics of nails using these powders! :)

Think I might have to write a new list for santa.... wonder if it'll get there in time lol!
:hug:

Latest posts

Back