CND lamps-can't believe it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac newbie

Reaction score
Mines just blown the 2 bulbs exac same as my last one in the middle of an ibx, brisa lite smoothing and shellac *smacks head* no money for me.....

Anyway- does anyone know if ellisons leicester have any in stock as I have an avro of clients tomorrow!

I believe it.

I'm literally foaming at the mouth, I've had to send her away with a free Vinylux mani and the Vinylux colour and top coat cause she's going on holiday tomorrow morning and was having shellac so it didn't chip! Im furious, 3 lamps in 9 months!

I'm literally foaming at the mouth, I've had to send her away with a free Vinylux mani and the Vinylux colour and top coat cause she's going on holiday tomorrow morning and was having shellac so it didn't chip! Im furious, 3 lamps in 9 months!

Was this one of new lamps that have only just come back in stock or an older one ? x

Shellac newbie
I'm between Leicester and Northants and can lend you a lamp til Monday if any good x

Shellac newbie
I'm between Leicester and Northants and can lend you a lamp til Monday if any good x

Omg thank you so much, I will ring ellisons first thing and see if they have any, if not, I will pm you- what a lovely offer thank you xxx

Nooo! I've just ordered a spare lamp today. Please tell me it's not a new one?x

I have read so much about these lamps since I started in November, I'm waiting for mine to go every time i switch it on but I have a generic uv lamp that I use for my colour pops and I would use that if I had to. I have put so much money and time into my business that there is no way I can afford to loose money because there is an obvious problem with manufacture.

Eeeek! Was it one of the new ones, I've waited ages for mine and really don't want it blowing up!

The conspiracy continues......

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think the OP was referring to one of the new lamps, but hopefully she will come back to confirm?

I'm a member on the Manchester Creative Academy page and there are still frequent posts on there asking questions like... "do you have any bulbs in stock, two of mine have just blown" !!

Sweet squared have totally failed their customers here by failing to publicly acknowledge the problem and they have done absolutely nothing to help protect the businesses of their customers who rely on these lamps.

I actually believe that their hands are tied by the terms of their contract with CND as it just absolutely flies in the face of everything they stand for which has until now always been backed up by what they have said and done.

I'm switched round my backup + main lamps for now as the backup has hardly been used + is nearing the end of the warrantly period so ironically I actually want it to break so I can get a new batch one!!

Sorry to cause confusion guys, no it was an old one brought last august (swooped actually because the last one broke too lol)

Ellisons swapped it straight over for me and I now have a new lamp..... And the new shellac collection ******** that place is lethal lol x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back