CND LED lamp release date?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
been off-radar for a while, are we still waiting to learn when the CND led lamp will be available? or has a date been announced?

been off-radar for a while, are we still waiting to learn when the CND led lamp will be available? or has a date been announced?

Was wondering this myself today... I haven't heard any update other than next year some time. Hopefully someone else will have an idea x

What is the new lamp suppose to be like I never heard anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's still under the radar! :(

Karaxxx

I have heard Jan 2015 but sometimes these things run a little behind.

I'd think the next "Event" will be the release which will maybe be 2015, hopefully sooner but it's still not confirmed x

The next event is definitely next year, no date been released but it will be next year so kets hope the lamp is coming then!

This could be very exciting!!!!! I assume we'd need new shellac polishes?

This could be very exciting!!!!! I assume we'd need new shellac polishes?

I really hope not - my small business couldn't afford to re-purchase them all. If that was the case I'd stick with the UV lamp.

I presume the reason shellac appears to be a different consistency is that its for the led although having said that it has been said on here before that shellac wont he changed but that an led lamp is being specially formulated to cure shellac rather than other way round

We will just have to wait and see especially as we were first told the lamp woukd be ready for jan 2014 and now we are being told 2015..... I for one woukd sacrifice an led lamp for some nice bright shellacs!!!

Yes I agree with regards to the bright colours - I know the question has been asked over and over, but if every other company manages to produce neons/super bright colours then why don't CND?

With regards to the lamp, I think CND operate the same way as Apple when they are releasing a new product - they create a buzz around it, releasing snippets of information so that when the item is eventually released everyone goes into a buying frenzy whether or not they actually need it. I try to resist when the new colours come out, especially the new Paradise collection which I was disappointed with. For a summer collection of nail colours I thought they were disappointing (for my clients anyway).

You are probably right Souz that they are saving the new lamp back if there is an event next year.

Also did we ever find out what the other timings on the CND lamp were for? Or did I miss that lol!

Also did we ever find out what the other timings on the CND lamp were for? Or did I miss that lol!

They are programmable buttons 😄

Ceecee i agree about the colours...i have had to look at alternative brands as clients want more colour options than shellac is currently offering which i thought i would never say...i know we have pigments now but it is more messy snd not as quick as applying colour straight from the bottle and i work fairly quickly!! I can do shellac removal and re apply in 45 mins and thats without rushing!i have clients that have had just about every shellac colour and are now bored even with layering options but as they are discontinuing some of the layering colours like m&r we are limited on that even.

As for the other buttons they are for future products im guessing but can also be used for flash curing nail art as well as if you use other brands products

I agree re. the Paradise collection from Shellac...the Colours of Paradise from Gelish on the other hand...mmmmmm! Gorgeous!

Drifting a tad off topic but I use Shellac AND Gelish and the abundance of bright colours from Gelish renders my Shellac almost redundant during the summer months! ;)

Ceecee i agree about the colours...i have had to look at alternative brands as clients want more colour options than shellac is currently offering which i thought i would never say...i know we have pigments now but it is more messy snd not as quick as applying colour straight from the bottle and i work fairly quickly!! I can do shellac removal and re apply in 45 mins and thats without rushing!i have clients that have had just about every shellac colour and are now bored even with layering options but as they are discontinuing some of the layering colours like m&r we are limited on that even.

As for the other buttons they are for future products im guessing but can also be used for flash curing nail art as well as if you use other brands products

Thanks souz!

I agree re. the Paradise collection from Shellac...the Colours of Paradise from Gelish on the other hand...mmmmmm! Gorgeous!

Drifting a tad off topic but I use Shellac AND Gelish and the abundance of bright colours from Gelish renders my Shellac almost redundant during the summer months! ;)

Sorry to go off topic too but if you add Gelish to your Shellac services what else do you need to buy? Do you still use CND lamp, scrubfresh, Dsperse etc or do you need a whole load of other products? Ta

With regards to the bright shades of shellac, I end up using the additives/effects & Irresistible neon shadows, so I use a lot of cream puff under these! I also was disappointed with the paradise collection was hoping they were brighter shades, plus some glitter shades instead of having to use glitter separately would be nice x

Sorry to go off topic too but if you add Gelish to your Shellac services what else do you need to buy? Do you still use CND lamp, scrubfresh, Dsperse etc or do you need a whole load of other products? Ta

I use all CND prep products as these can be used with all systems (Nourishing Remover, Scrubfresh, Cuticle Away, Disperse etc) and use the full Gelish system after prep, so PH bond, Foundation Colour and Top it Off.

HTH :hug:

I use all CND prep products as these can be used with all systems (Nourishing Remover, Scrubfresh, Cuticle Away, Disperse etc) and use the full Gelish system after prep, so PH bond, Foundation Colour and Top it Off.

HTH :hug:

Yep same here

Latest posts

Back