CND manicure course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarbieGurl

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am booking onto the CND manicure course in Nov and I was wondering what products I will receive in my kit? Will I get any of the almond spa range to try?

I am so excited to be starting off! Thanks to all of you on here as it's through this site I have decided to choose CND and to start off on a manicure course. I've read countless posts on here and I've heard such good things about the training and their products.

If anyone is on the same course (In Leigh) it would be great to hear from you!

Rach x

I am sure when you book your course you will receive a confirmation letter which may give details of your kit contents. Alternatively you could ask the lovely people you booked your course with.

Can I ask how much it is for the manicure course? also do you know how much the shellac course is?

Can I ask how much it is for the manicure course? also do you know how much the shellac course is?

U will find all the info on sweet squared website under education. X x

Hi there,

I am booking onto the CND manicure course in Nov and I was wondering what products I will receive in my kit? Will I get any of the almond spa range to try?

I am so excited to be starting off! Thanks to all of you on here as it's through this site I have decided to choose CND and to start off on a manicure course. I've read countless posts on here and I've heard such good things about the training and their products.

If anyone is on the same course (In Leigh) it would be great to hear from you!

Rach x

Hi Rach, looks like you will be with us peeps here in Leigh.

Here are our tel numbers, you are always welcome to pop along or call us and we can answer all of your questions, 01942 675580 / 0845 2000 311.

Look forward to seeing you in Nov or before.

Latest posts

Back