CND Marine Spa Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Envi

Reaction score
I have just purchased the above to offer as a luxury pedicure, currently using the skin truth range. I currently apply the skin truth masque and put on heated booties, but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that you couldn't use the heated booties with the marine masque? Is this correct or have I imagined it?

I have just purchased the above to offer as a luxury pedicure, currently using the skin truth range. I currently apply the skin truth masque and put on heated booties, but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that you couldn't use the heated booties with the marine masque? Is this correct or have I imagined it?

Hi Carol,

It is fine to use heated boots with the marine masque as part of a pedicure but it is better not to as the marine masque is used as a cooling product.

HTH :hug:

Use heated with raw earth masque...

Marine masque is cooling x

Hiya how are you finding the new product am just going to get it after using skin truth which all my clients like.

thanks caroline

Hiya how are you finding the new product am just going to get it after using skin truth which all my clients like.

thanks caroline

I haven't actually used it yet, as I am trying to use up the remains of the skin truth product, but hopefully I'll get the time over the weekend to try it out on myself :) Maybe, someone else on the site who has used both can advise. I used skin truth products for my manicures too, but changed to CND almond/citrus spa and there is absolutely no comparison, so I'm pretty sure that the pedicure range will be equally as good.

Latest posts

Back