CND Master Painter course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaUpz

Reaction score
Evening Geekies,
Could anyone give me some extra info on the master painter course please..
I'm CND trained and looking to do it xxx

Evening Geekies,
Could anyone give me some extra info on the master painter course please..
I'm CND trained and looking to do it xxx

What info are you looking for exactly? :) xx

I'm hoping to do it in feb or march if i can.
As long as you've done your shellac training course you can do it.
They advise you do art and styles course first which I am doing, but it's not compulsory!

Why not call s2 for further info?
X

I'm doing mine Monday xx

I've done both course's you've mentioned ... I'm in the acadamy on weds grabbing stock ... Just wondering if anyone's done it ? Xxx

I've done it and I teach it ... Soo kinda bias but I love master painter!! What information was you wanting on it?

Hi Amelia ... Could you please inbox me with what the course entails please ... Thanks xxxx

Hi Amelia ... Could you please inbox me with what the course entails please ... Thanks xxxx

Please read this, it's some info from sweet squared's website......

MASTER PAINTER - CND Shellac
1 Day £109.95/€131.95

The Master Painter class will inspire your creative side and help build your natural nail care business.

Explore CND’s Power Polish - Shellac, which improves the appearance of your clients’ nails with a high shine armour coat for two weeks of sheer nail perfection!
Learn advanced application techniques, including meticulous manicuring, illusion design, colour layering and artistic techniques to create unique, one-of-a-kind nails that demand client loyalty.

You'll spend the day playing with color, learning new nail design techniques such as etching, embossing and the use of additives in this comprehensive hands-on class.

Attendance Pre-requisites: Shellac Brings Them Back. The Polished Nail and Spa-tacular are highly recommended.

You will need to bring your own CND UV Lamp and full CND Shellac kit.

Certification: Upon successful completion, you will receive a Master Painter certificate and will be qualified as a CND Master.

Masters Rewards:
> Sequined Bag
> CND Curette
> CND Master Painter Certificate
> Salon Referral on cnd.com
> Master Pin

Attendee required materials: Please bring your own professional implements and kit.
Please come with one hand free of product.
All FLY! Sessions are 10am to 4pm. Professional dress.

All prices subject to VAT

Well it's well worth doing! It gives people a lot of confidence in you & gives you more confidence in yourself also with your painting skills but also knowing you are a master painter.

It's also interesting to learn all about the colour theory. The bag you get is so nice & Im still using mine & it looks still brand new!

Can I jump in and ask how long people had been using shellac for before doing master painter?

Can you do it if your not shellac trained but have been using shellac for a year?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine the Shellac brings them back course is a prequisite

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Can you do it if your not shellac trained but have been using shellac for a year?

twitter@iwantextensions

Shellac bring 'em back is a pre requisite for master painter... It's amazing how many people have been doing CND Shellac for years, from day 1 in fact when it first came out, and how much they learn for attending the Shellac brings 'em back class. It's also AMAZING value for money!!

Could someone pm me the shellac brings em back course price. I have a list of courses I plan to do this year.

Could someone pm me the shellac brings em back course price. I have a list of courses I plan to do this year.

Just sent you a pm x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Corse prices are available to see on Sweet Squared's website without login just click on the education tab and have a look though

I did the shellac brings me back with Amelia a couple of months ago - it like all the CND training I've had was excellent and a really informative day. It's great to share tips and tricks with others too x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can i just say...

The master curette is the best I have EVER used! SO precise.

For me the class deepened my understanding of my system and gave me a huge boost in confidence. It's also great to be able to say that you're a master artist - it really is a selling point for some clients.

Done my master course today and it was fantastic. I personally don't think you need to do the art & styles course I assumed it would be like a test if skills when really they just want to see how you use your skills. I didn't learn much that I didn't know but now I have the qualification to say I'm a master artist :) x

Latest posts

Back