CND natural nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just had a quick question about the spa mani/pedi/scentsation products. Does anyone know if they are going to be re-launching without parabens? I know a lot of companies are doing it so was hoping they would be too...

Hey everyone, I just had a quick question about the spa mani/pedi/scentsation products. Does anyone know if they are going to be re-launching without parabens? I know a lot of companies are doing it so was hoping they would be too...

Why not ask on the CND facebook page?

It is unlikely that ordinary nail techs on salon geek would know what CND's corporate plans are. What I can tell you is that CND have the safest products and training around so if the whole paraben thing is really something to worry about then they will make changes if it is simply bowing to some consumer group and the usual fear tactics then I doubt they will.

I didn't think to ask on there to be honest! Thank you for the reply and I shall get on there now

Latest posts

Back