CND one to one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaC

Reaction score
has to be the best money I have spent this month.
after reading about popits i wanted to try them and called the Fingertips Centre near Edinburgh and was offered a one to one with Fee, as I couldnt manage to get to the next class on them. All the questions I had were answered and I learned more in an hour than I thought possible.
My model went away with a grand set of nails albeit one hand had a few differing nails on...and the other hand (which was my attempt) looked very passable.
Fee did not rush me and I felt very comfortable and understood all she spoke about, and she makes a great cup of tea.
I would advise anyone to try some one to one at Fingertips and have already booked in for a full day out there which is in August. Cant wait to try some of the other stuff offered.

thanks again
LindaC

Oh well done, i didn't realise they did one to one's, i shall have to look into it. I love popits, Thankyou Gigi!! :lol: I also love creating nails the normal way, i'm a bit of a nail freak.....good job i'm in the right place then!! lol
How much was the one to one?? Jo.xx

Latest posts

Back