CND Polishes to match Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
hiya, there used to be a page on the CND website to show you what cnd polishes matched shellac but its not there anymore

I have managed to search some of the colours i am looking for:
hot pop pink - taffy pink
fedora - raising in the sun
tropix - tropic coral and poppyfield
wildfire - fireberry

can anyone help me with the following?
asphalt (is the asphalt polish the same)
purple purple
rock royalty
hot chillis
thanks ahead, just some clients that cant afford shellac fingers and toes will have toes painted xx

Luckily I printed the page off before it disappeared! unfortunately they only listed the first 24 colours. All I can help you with is the Hot Chilis, Relay Red + Copper Pearl.

Karaxxx

thanks twid,

do you know which colour is like beau?

I think this is one of Shellac's only downfalls. Why they don't have a matching polish for each Shellac colour I don't know. It really is a must and every other brand does it name for name, so I really can't get my head around why CND don't do it... Client's ask me if they can buy the polish version of their colour all the time... :rolleyes: Come on CND! You can do iiiit!

Fantastic! Was just looking for the exact same thing, has a link saved and it said no longer available.

Does anyone have the whole thing printed? That theyd be able to copy or mail us?

Thankyou

I have it but as I said originally its only the first 24 colours - just pm me if you want it.

Karaxxx

I think this is one of Shellac's only downfalls. Why they don't have a matching polish for each Shellac colour I don't know. It really is a must and every other brand does it name for name, so I really can't get my head around why CND don't do it... Client's ask me if they can buy the polish version of their colour all the time... :rolleyes: Come on CND! You can do iiiit!

totally agree with you Mooey!! alot of my clients are used to bio sculpture where they can buy the nail polish to match or even have their toes painted to match hands which is a cheaper alternative for them but still earns me a bit extra!!

I really wish they would too! I don't understand why they don't :(

there are a few threads since shellac launched where this has been discussed ... ive fed it back directly too, and to cnd in the states directly

it was genius with the first 12 where names were the same and i had most if not all of the colours both in enamel and shellac, my personal sales for enamels increased significantly

im still hoping they'll reconsider and bring them back, im just about running out of most of them now ... my clients wont buy two colours to match one shellac (i dont blame them !) ive managed to buy some OPI enamels from Sallys to match some of the colours ... not ideal id rather colour, name and brand match

kx

there are a few threads since shellac launched where this has been discussed ... ive fed it back directly too, and to cnd in the states directly

it was genius with the first 12 where names were the same and i had most if not all of the colours both in enamel and shellac, my personal sales for enamels increased significantly

im still hoping they'll reconsider and bring them back, im just about running out of most of them now ... my clients wont buy two colours to match one shellac (i dont blame them !) ive managed to buy some OPI enamels from Sallys to match some of the colours ... not ideal id rather colour, name and brand match

kx

That's great to know Karren, CND tend to be quite good at listening to their buyers.. Lets hope we see matching enamels soon like we did with the larger racks! x

anyone know which polish is like moonlight and roses?? i have several clients requesting this???

thanks xx

anyone know which polish is like moonlight and roses?? i have several clients requesting this???

thanks xx

Here you go x

CND Colour Compare.jpg

Thanks Julia, your a star xxx

Latest posts

Back