CND products while training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle22

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm in training to become a nail tech but what's the best uv gel polish to practice with . I practice on people who I know and are willing with the controversial brand bluesky , but I would like cnd I love the 2 of the colours that they have and when I get my nails done in a salon I always chose those colours . Is there anyway that I can get it . Ebay have lots but when I have purchased before there nothing like the real deal . Thanks

Hello guys I'm in training to become a nail tech but what's the best uv gel polish to practice with . I practice on people who I know and are willing with the controversial brand bluesky , but I would like cnd I love the 2 of the colours that they have and when I get my nails done in a salon I always chose those colours . Is there anyway that I can get it . Ebay have lots but when I have purchased before there nothing like the real deal . Thanks

Treat yourself to the real deal when you have your certificates. Be patient and grab your reward when you deserve it. Then call the legitimate distributor for the UK and ROI .... Sweet Squared on 08452106060 to register. Something nice to look forward to.

Latest posts

Back