CND Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisylover01

Reaction score
Hi girls and guys ;)

Ive decided to try CND Cuticle Eraser and Solar Oil. I have some questions about these products and have tried going back into past posts to get my answers but had no luck. Soo.... can you lovely Geeks help?

For using it on myself:
Will I be able to use it daily right over my nail polish and not encounter any problems with my color staying on?

When applied daily(or a few times daily), do you just leave it on? Or do you ever need to wipe it off?

How long should I wait in between putting Eraser on and then Solar Oil? Mins? Seconds?

For using it on customers during a manicure

Is it best to use this dry? As in,no hot towels nor soaking?
Cuticle Eraser sounds more like an AT HOME product, is there a product by Creative you recommend to use in a manicure before you do any cuticle work?

Thanks for all your help!
XOXO:)

I brought your questions up then answered them so read below :)

For using it on myself:
Will I be able to use it daily right over my nail polish and not encounter any problems with my color staying on?

definately! As long as your color is dry it does not cause any problems.

When applied daily(or a few times daily), do you just leave it on? Or do you ever need to wipe it off?
you dot a bit on each nail and massage it in and leave it on. It just takes a little so there isn't any that needs wiped off.

How long should I wait in between putting Eraser on and then Solar Oil? Mins? Seconds?
you can put your dot of cuticle eraser on and massage in then your solar oil and massage in or you can put a dot of each eraser then solar oil on top and massage them in together!

For using it on customers during a manicure

Is it best to use this dry? As in,no hot towels nor soaking?
these are not necessary but heat always allows deeper penetration if you want to offer it.

Cuticle Eraser sounds more like an AT HOME product, is there a product by Creative you recommend to use in a manicure before you do any cuticle work?
Cuticle Remover or if the packaging has changed it is called Cuticle Away. It is a professional use only cuticle remover that you dot on to each nail, spread with your tool and then come back through and push cuticle off the entire nail plate, then go through and clean up the back and sides of the nail with a curette. When finished use a spray bottle of water that has a small amount of CitruSoak in it to throughly spray and scrub the nails to deactivate the remiover as well as get rid of the residue!!

hope that helps!:green:

Awesome!! Thanks Girlie!!! I love when all my questions get answered!! YOU ROCK!

Latest posts

Back