CND Retention+ Starter pack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyg

Reaction score
I just purchased the retention+ starter pack from my supply store(you don't need to be CND trained to buy their products in Canada), and I noticed that it didn't include any primer.
It has:
Retention+ sculpting liquid
Perfect color sculpting powder, sheer pink
perfect color sculpting powder, pure white
velocity tips
scrub fresh
and solar oil.
Is primer not needed for retention+? I have emailed the CND website and am waiting for a response from a trainer in my area, as I want to learn from CND, so until then I don't know much about their products!

As far as I am aware that system is primerless.

They do offer primers I believe for if you have lift prone clients but i'm sure most of the CND users of retention don't bother with a primer at all.

Retention + does not require a primer and is designed for lift prone clients HTH

Scrub fresh is what you use to prime the nail.X

Scrub fresh is what you use to prime the nail.X

Hi - please be careful about posting inaccurate information!

Scrubfresh is a one-step nail prep that contains pathogen fighting ingredients which totally cleanses and prepares the nail nail for tip and / or product application.

None of CND's liquids require a primer but NailPrime is available for those clients who need extra adhesion!

HTH's :idea:

sorry i miss wrote what i meant..when i was learning our tutor told us that if you use scrub fresh whilst using creative a primer was not needed

sorry i miss wrote what i meant..when i was learning our tutor told us that if you use scrub fresh whilst using creative a primer was not needed

That's OK - a Primer ISN'T needed, but not because Srubfresh is used... because outr liquids don't require a primer!!

Scrubfresh IS important (very important) for PREP! HTS's :hug:

Latest posts

Back