CND Shellac intimates collection launching at Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this as few clients want some nice nudes, tho I'm a bright colour girl myself.

Would like to know if they are sheer or opaque colours? :)

The Nudes are B E A utiful ... many have been asking for more ... now you will have them ... a very welcome addition ... its not about what we persinally like .. it is about what clients want!

I can't wait for these, I have so many clients asking for nudes & they're the perfect option for classy autumn nails. I've just done a big photo collage on my Facebook page of some subtle nail art options (pics i've found online) that look perfect with nudes (champagne glitter, gold studs etc) to show that nude doesn't mean boring & i've got people asking for them already :) xx

I wish the nude collection had been released before the forbidden collection.

My clients love the forbidden colours but as we are still in hot weather ( most unusual I know) they are wanting the summer colours still. Next month they will certainly be going like hot cakes. I have Tinted Love on at the moment, don't care what the weather is like :)

Vicki x

I wish the nude collection had been released before the forbidden collection.

My clients love the forbidden colours but as we are still in hot weather ( most unusual I know) they are wanting the summer colours still. Next month they will certainly be going like hot cakes. I have Tinted Love on at the moment, don't care what the weather is like :)

Vicki x

I agree Vicki, my clients are hardly touching the Forbidden Collection because they still want their brights. I'm currently wearing Dark Dahlia but I'm overdue a reshellac!

Xx

Does anyone know if the Intimates shades will be coming out in matching Vinylux too? xx

Latest posts

Back