CND Shellac nails actual colours-I'll show you mine if you show me yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark dahlia (looks like Blackpool though) and deep blue pigment. X:)
Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1410216730002.jpg
    1410216730002.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 678
How about Rose Brocade?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410269465.046522.jpghot pop pink with moonlight and roses over the top 💗💗

🌻

Also how about different French manicure colors.

Also how about different French manicure colors.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410274099.197737.jpg
That one is with beau and cream puff (white holo glitter on top)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410274237.153403.jpg that's nude knickers and grapefruit sparkle

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410274383.399510.jpg
That's nude knickers

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410274450.324273.jpg.
Grapefruit sparkle

Oh how I would love to see more!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410875778.371351.jpg
Tropix 💅

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411647907.742407.jpg
Plum Paisley 💅😍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412932675.324774.jpg
Does anybody know what colour this could be. I've ruled out cake pop as its a lot more opaque than the picture. Thanks

Romantique? xx

I agree, looks a bit like romantique to me.

Could be clearly pink? I don't have that so I could be wrong

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah yes looking at images on google I also think that romantique could be it. Thank you ladies x

This is Romantique with Sizzling Sand additive if it helps :) sorry if pic is huge. It's 3 coats

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412980513.960051.jpg

Last edited:
This is Romantique with Sizzling Sand additive if it helps :) sorry if pic is huge. It's 3 coats

View attachment 76556

Ah that looks lovely. I have a bottle of romantique on its way. Hopefully if Royal Mail are efficient it will be here today 🙏

View attachment 74583
That one is with beau and cream puff (white holo glitter on top)

View attachment 74584 that's nude knickers and grapefruit sparkle

View attachment 74585
That's nude knickers

View attachment 74586.
Grapefruit sparkle

Fab as always. I looked at the pictures, without paying attention to who had posted them, I knew straight away that it was your work, as you have a distinct style and always such great results. It's also a sign I spend too much time on this thread to be able to recognise individual work :)

Fab as always. I looked at the pictures, without paying attention to who had posted them, I knew straight away that it was your work, as you have a distinct style and always such great results. It's also a sign I spend too much time on this thread to be able to recognise individual work :)

Ahh thank you!! That's really kind 😍 made my day reading that xxx

NailLife <3

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413107862.635837.jpg
Can anyone help me with any suggestions as to why my shellac isn't lifting off as easy as it used to. I always use a soaked cotton pad in pure acetone and wrap in foil. I leave anywhere between 15-30 mins. It used to just lift off in near enough one whole piece but now it looks like it has shattered and then I have to scrape the majority off with an orange stick and then buff the stain off. I use all the correct stuff and all bought from Ellisons or s2. The only thing I've changed is my base coat. I ran out of my shellac and have been using my Gelish to use it up before I replace the shellac one. I've heard a lot of people say that even tho it isn't recommended they do mix systems with no problems and I would have thought Gelish would also soak off with no problems. It's making the removal process become a pain is the behind and I don't really want to have to overly buff my nails every time. Any help would be great please :)

View attachment 76622
Can anyone help me with any suggestions as to why my shellac isn't lifting off as easy as it used to. I always use a soaked cotton pad in pure acetone and wrap in foil. I leave anywhere between 15-30 mins. It used to just lift off in near enough one whole piece but now it looks like it has shattered and then I have to scrape the majority off with an orange stick and then buff the stain off. I use all the correct stuff and all bought from Ellisons or s2. The only thing I've changed is my base coat. I ran out of my shellac and have been using my Gelish to use it up before I replace the shellac one. I've heard a lot of people say that even tho it isn't recommended they do mix systems with no problems and I would have thought Gelish would also soak off with no problems. It's making the removal process become a pain is the behind and I don't really want to have to overly buff my nails every time. Any help would be great please :)

I think maybe you've answered your own question! It's not a good idea to mix products/brands as each would have been tested to achieve the best results for that whole system. For example in this case, CND wouldn't have tested shellac using a gelish base coat purely for obvious reasons, it's not their product! I'd stick to using the products from one system at a time for best results - at least this way you're guaranteed the outcome hth x

Latest posts

Back