CND Shellac nails actual colours-I'll show you mine if you show me yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many you could decant some into a dappen dish for each client and apply with a firm disposable lip wand which has the same texture of a nail polish brush?

I tend to do this for clients as it's more hygienic.

This would stop the need for your main bottles to be cleaned :)

Great tip thank you for replying.

Why not purchase the selection of 5ml bottles and use a new bottle on each client and give them a bottle to take away with them. If you increase your prices by £1/£2 it should cover the costs :)

Great tip, thank you also for replying.

Crimson Sash looks very much like Dark Lava, can anyone advise if it's worth having both or have a pic of both to compare?

Thanks

Crimson Sash looks very much like Dark Lava, can anyone advise if it's worth having both or have a pic of both to compare?

Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413573673.630637.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413573682.198507.jpg

Crimson Sash top pic, Dark Lava bottom pic...I think they're very different colours - definitely worth having both IMO xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413575019.248703.jpg
This is 2 layers of Blackpool then 1 coat of hot chillis. I love love love this combo

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413575099.392668.jpg
Faux Fur a very rich dark brown. Think this is going to be very popular this season

Blackpool with red stamping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 341
Can I ask what red product you used over the black. I didn't think it was possible to transfer red on black with sufficient coverage?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what red product you used over the black. I didn't think it was possible to transfer red on black with sufficient coverage?

Great question :)

NailLife <3

Would someone post a pic of indigo frock and plum paisley togerther please? If you don't mind... I'm trying to decide which one I need the most.

Tia x

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

Would someone post a pic of indigo frock and plum paisley togerther please? If you don't mind... I'm trying to decide which one I need the most.

Tia x

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414398738.230444.jpg
That's plum Paisley. I don't have Indigo Frock I'm afraid hth

View attachment 77698
That's plum Paisley. I don't have Indigo Frock I'm afraid hth

Ah thank you... I saw a pic on Google of them both together after I posted this, so I went for Plum Paisley, it's a lovely colour! I did need a darker bluey colour too but opted for midnight swim instead for now.

Thanks again!

Ah thank you... I saw a pic on Google of them both together after I posted this, so I went for Plum Paisley, it's a lovely colour! I did need a darker bluey colour too but opted for midnight swim instead for now.

Thanks again!

I have midnight swim also and that is gorgeous. I posted a pic of it on this thread right near the beginning. One of my most favourite colours. :)

Apologies to you and SapphireBeaux for not responding sooner, I only just saw this.
I used Mundo De Unas stamping polish in Reddish. Most of their colours do stamp on black. There are some threads on here about them and videos from Sarah R on YouTube.
Rainbow Connection in the UK recently started stocking them, but they don't have any in stock at the mo. Orders from MDU Mexico appear to be taking 4weeks. They are a bit smelly but I am so impressed with the depth of colour that I am going to order another Reddish.
I didn't have time to remove my current set, and replace them for Halloween nails, so I added some halloween touches. You can see the depth of colour better in this photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Well, in that case I'd to thank you because it was your picture that made me choose it!
I love that there's a bit of sparkle in it, will be gorgeous for Christmas!

Apologies to you and SapphireBeaux for not responding sooner, I only just saw this.
I used Mundo De Unas stamping polish in Reddish. Most of their colours do stamp on black. There are some threads on here about them and videos from Sarah R on YouTube.
Rainbow Connection in the UK recently started stocking them, but they don't have any in stock at the mo. Orders from MDU Mexico appear to be taking 4weeks. They are a bit smelly but I am so impressed with the depth of colour that I am going to order another Reddish.
I didn't have time to remove my current set, and replace them for Halloween nails, so I added some halloween touches. You can see the depth of colour better in this photo.

No worries! I thought it may be that brand as it's such good colour clarity! Great Halloween addition :))

NailLife <3

I can't seem to find any CND Shellac neon or pastel colours? Has anyone got any?
xx

I can't seem to find any CND Shellac neon or pastel colours? Has anyone got any?
xx

No neons - bright colours but not exactly what I would class as "neons"

Pastels -
SunBleached
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414437689.520175.jpg
Mint Convertible
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414437706.118001.jpg
Cake Pop
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414437718.066655.jpg
Lilac Longing (kind of pastel)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414437758.458130.jpg

Felicity xx

xx

There aren't any neon colours although Lecente (available from s2) do a range of neon additives. I don't have any pics to share unfortunately but if you have a looksy for therealmrsgrey on i'gram or Karen - Liverpool Lashes, they've both (I think) got some brilliant pics of them used with Shellac! (I'm sorry Mrs Grey, not sure of your actual name lol)

Latest posts

Back