CND system and Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdRocNails

Reaction score
Ok, so I've decided to go ahead and start my next career move and jump on the CND Vinylux band wagon!
What are CND like to use and what are their Vinylux polishes like?
Would love to hear tips, advice and words from the wise!
xxx

I trained with CND last year and enjoyed it so much I've completed further training (and will do more) and attended The Event in April. My ea is amazing, we are still in touch now, she is so supportive, I've made some amazing friends, the products are lovely...all of them...and great to use. there are CND websites with videos etc for back up, Holly Schippers on you tube...so once you've completed training you still have support. Courses are reasonably priced. Sometimes S2 are out of stock but you can order from Creative Academy + Bournemouth (who have their own fb page for further support), Ellisons, Fingertips etc.

I am very happy with CND & S2, so I made the decision to be a CND branded salon, I'm happy and so are my clients xx

Should have said to give S2 a call and speak to one of the helpful people there 0845 210 6060, they will be able to help you more xx

Thanks Hun. This is pretty much what I've been hearing so I'm glad there's someone else to add to the CND pro list! :) xx

Latest posts

Back