CND Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SistaBliss

Reaction score
Hey lovely people

I've finally got rid of my OPI base & top coats and I have bought the CND stickey base coat but I just wanted opinions please on which CND top coat to buy. Which one do you prefer? I'm thinking I'm going to go with either the super shiney or speedey. Sorry if this has been asked before but I have searched and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance :hug:

Lumos all the way! It dries so quick and it's so shiney xx

I prefer Lumos...............:idea:

Lumos all the way! It dries so quick and it's so shiney xx

Oh yeah I had forgot about that one, think that's the one I was going to go for. Is it CND though? Mind you I don't suppose that really matters I know a lot of people on here really rate it. Thank you :hug: xx

My Lumos base and top coats arrived yesterday, after using them just twice, I doubt i'll ever go back to using anything else!! : )

LUMOS is the best; however, it is a system so in order for it to work best, you should use the base coat along with the top coat.

LUMOS is the best; however, it is a system so in order for it to work best, you should use the base coat along with the top coat.

Oh that's a shame I've only just got my stickey, once I've finished that I'll get the lumos base coat as well. In the meantime I'll just order the lumos top coat and use it with the stickey base coat.

As always ladies thank you so much for your help :hug:

For CND's top coat, AirDry rocks. I also love Lumos top and base. HTH! :)

For CND my favorite is Super Shiney for sure, 2 coats of this and my clients nails stay shiney until there next appointment! Perfect!

Have you tried Lumos Top and Bottomcoat??? It is worth a try and it is sold in a duo pack, 1/2 ounce of each size.

LUMOS top and bottom coats are fab, and dry super quick but I think they need to be used together to work properly, but I'm not sure as I've only got mine recently after everyone on here raved about them (rightly so) xx

Hi I have used OPI base and top coat for years but as weve been doing a lot of shellac I thought I'd try CND's Lumos base and top coat, i have only been using it for a week but really impressed how fast it dries and my nails have stayed shiney and unchipped, so I would definately reccommend trying them :biggrin:

I would go for Lumos to, it's not a CND product but the uk distributor is sweet squared who are the CND distributors to! But remember to use your Lumos base and top coat together as a system x

I would strongly suggest Lumos Top and Bottom Coats. You can purchase them from the website, famousnamesproducts.com
You will be impressed with the fast drying time as well as the incredible shine.

Latest posts

Back