CND training booked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
I'm so excited I've just booked my shellac brings them back, Brisa light smoothing gel with Ruth in London 26th may and my Brisa light sculpting build it with Justine in Braintree, and was just wondering if any of you wonderful geeks would be training on them days x

Hello. I just wanted to say that I did both those class's with Ruth and she was FABULOUS!!!!! Very informative, patient and energetic. I was so nervous but she put me right at ease. I left feeling so excited and confident. I'm doing the Shellac Art and Style with Ruth at the beginning of next month and I can't wait. Let me know how the training goes with Justine as I was looking at booking that class too. Have fun.

Congrats and Ruth is fab and your going to love the training, I'm booked for my art class and then doing master painter with her, can't wait!

Hi there,

I did my Brisa Lite Sculpting with Justine a couple of weeks ago and she is fantastic...and a few days later I did Shellac Brings Em Back with Ruth, and she is brilliant too!

You're going to have such a fun learning time! Xx

Latest posts

Back