CND training Leicestershire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heq

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone knows of anywhere that does cnd training in Leicestershire?

Thank you

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone knows of anywhere that does cnd training in Leicestershire?

Thank you

There is .. contact Sweet Squared by phone 08452106060 and get the scoop on where, and class dates for your requirements. xx

There is one in Leicestershire. And she is such a lovely, helpful lady.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thanks for your replies. Just phoned sweet squared & they don't have any courses in Leicestershire. Gutted, just too far for me to travel anywhere else with 2 small children (the youngest only being 9 months). I've done the cnd shellac course with ellisons but really wanted to do the cnd complete course.

Thanks for your replies. Just phoned sweet squared & they don't have any courses in Leicestershire. Gutted, just too far for me to travel anywhere else with 2 small children (the youngest only being 9 months). I've done the cnd shellac course with ellisons but really wanted to do the cnd complete course.

Reah is in Leicestershire or very near ... Perhaps you need to give them a distance you are happy to travel to. The best is not always on your doorstep.

Rheah is near Leicestershire at Market Harborough.

Call Ellisons Academy on 02476 369516 they do Cnd training at their Leicester cash and carrry

Contact rheah Francis direct on Facebook- although she hasn't got dates listed with s2 she will help you. Unfortunately for me I found this out too late and had already paid for a course elsewhere. Wish s2 had told me just because there was no dates didn't mean you could do courses,but they just said no sorry :( x

Reah has her dates listed at S2 and bookings are made through S2.

She had a baby which is why she had no dates listed. For 6 months she was not doing classes. Now she is back and teaching. Just ring sweet squared.

Did you find somewhere local to you I know this post was 2013 I’m just currently look at sweet squared but it would involve travel hotel and having to take someone with me for to model to complete the course

Latest posts

Back