CND trial packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2beauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is there a CND trial kit available for l&p? I'll ring them tomorrow I'm just impatient lol x

Thanks trinity, i couldn't find it lol having a ditzy day today. I can't see the prices yet as I've just sent my certificates off x

Thanks trinity, i couldn't find it lol having a ditzy day today. I can't see the prices yet as I've just sent my certificates off x

No prices to protect techs private business from clients being nosy :p

You'll get access pretty quickly now you've sent your certificates

Thanks x got access Monday placed the order for the trial pack it came today yay!! Am testing lots of brands due to allergies (I thought allergy was to HEMA but seems not now!!) popped the cnd l&p onto one nail for trial purposes 7 hours so far and not an itch in sight, will know more by the morning, fingers crossed!!

I have to say the cnd l&p is soooo easy to work with (better than nail harmony imo) and I was shocked actually because I think it's really well priced too (compared to harmony). I love CJP but as I've reacted to it (and I hate gloves!) I want to find something I can get on with.

If I decide to use cnd l&p do I need to do the conversion course to buy the products? X

Latest posts

Back