cnd update newsletter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have received my update newsletter from creative today .:) i have just had a good read of it with a nice cup of coffee.i really enjoyed it and i am now going to order some of the specials ;) i love a bargain:lol:
one thing though ..i am a bit worried about the what's hot and what's not section .
short tailored power nails :eek: are in !!!
glitter is out:eek: ...i have only just mastered the ruby red slipper technique:evil:
well i have never really been a follower of fashion and i do love my loooooong nails especially the glitter:biggrin:
so as i have never been in..i should imagine that means i will never be out :o
take care
debbie:lol:

Attachments

dazzlingtouch

Reaction score
Those nails are lovely, i too love my nails with glitter, but i do think short french manicure looks lovely on my clients.

Lisa X

Jacky

Reaction score
wow....!!! Love those nails Debbie! :cool:
I must say I really did enjoy the Update Newsletter.
It gets a big THUMBS UP from me! ;)

I finish early on Wednesdays and it was just lovely to come home, put me feet up with a nice cup of coffee in one hand and the CND newsletter in tother!

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thank you all - so glad you like it - Debbie your nails look seriously great - very impressed!!! The HOT/NOT is more about enamel than actual product - I'm still Ruby Red Slippered so don't worry!!!

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you girls..........well done Samantha excellent bit of work......much better than just the old sheet of offers we got. And as for those nails..........I likey, likey, likey!!!!

Adele

Debs

Reaction score
Hey, I haven`t had an update, I do hope its on its way. After picking the last one up at the Chelmsford OSNS I was soooooooooooo impressed and have been eagerly waiting for the next one.
I have to say I don`t like the short tailored nails with a dark polish, I much prefer them with a french look.
But give me glitter any day

eroom

Reaction score
Hi
Just reading mine as i speak.
lots of great offers

Carol

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Got mine today.....................It Rocks Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

paula1973

Reaction score
Got mine to, i love a bargain was on the phone ordering in minutes, great read too

Paula x

ella

Reaction score
I haven't got mine either. I'll eagerly await the post tomorrow! Can anyone post tonight about any really good offers to wet my appetite??

Marbella

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering, how do i go about getting a CND newsletter???
Thanks
Marbella :cool:

debbienailz

Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
Thank you all - so glad you like it - Debbie your nails look seriously great - very impressed!!! The HOT/NOT is more about enamel than actual product - I'm still Ruby Red Slippered so don't worry!!!
thank you for your very kind comments mrs geek:cool:
and i am so glad you are stil wearing ruby red slippers at least i won't be the only unfashionable nail tech ;) :o
debbie

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
i have always just missed the boat when it comes to fashion :rolleyes:
every girly needs a bit a glitter so i`ll still miss the boat :lol:

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Just out of interest...........seeing that the newsletter is bi-monthly........does this mean that the offers also run for the 2 months?

Adele

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Peppercorn Nails said:
Just out of interest...........seeing that the newsletter is bi-monthly........does this mean that the offers also run for the 2 months?
Adele
I honestly don't know the answer to that but Business Services would sorry Adele!

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear All - again, thank you for the great response!! All our sub-distributors - Essex
Salisbury
Glasgow
Dublin
Manchester
Milton Keynes
London
were sent there submitted amounts on Monday last week; they are supposed to send them to their own customers!! Our system sends the Update to anyone who has bought from LEEDS in the last 6 months so if you donn't buy from us direct but want a copy - please call your local sub!!! I am so glad you are all enjoying it. I would like to say that the LOOK of Update is totally down to my bro Christian and the Marketing Department - I just write the articles but I do try and make them fun!! The Hot/Not section is what filters down from Fashion Weeks etc - you really don't have to follow this to a 'T' - after all, you are the ones who shape the fashion in nails styles - your customers will wear what you tell them...this is just a seasonal guide!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts