CND Window design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hi there, I work part-time in a hairdressers/beauty salon on a self-employed basis as a nail tech (CND).

The salon has a lovely big window downstairs on a main road...the Christams window display has been taken down and is lookg bare at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on an eye-catching display to promote my 'nails' side of things (as it is fairly new there) althought the hairdressing side of it has been there 12 years.

I have the 'marketing pack' from CND, and have used the 2 double-sided posters/boards, so that's not 'new' to people's eyes anymore....is there anything else anyone knows of that is classy and eye-catching and shouts 'WE DO NAILS HERE' - I'm looking for something qhite big to fill the window.

Any helpful info will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jenny-Nails
Notts-Derbyshire :p

Hiya Jenny
I'm glad you asked that question cos i am in the exact same situation, large window in a hairdressers and I also work for myself in there. The owner of the shop is really nice and says I can put up whatever I want (within reason lol) so it would be great to find something really eyecatching, especially now things have gone a little quiet after the Christmas rush. What is the marketing pack that you mentioned- I have never heard of that before?
Take care
Amanda

Do you do gift vouchers?

Valentines day is coming so i would do a striking red back drop with a huge poster ( approach your local printer) have them blow up your gift voucher on a poster saying what you do. Try to keep it simple, bold and to the point. IE: NAIL ENHANCEMENTS AVAILABLE HERE! or something like.
you could make up some gift packs men sometimes need a little help. ;)
Less is more!!

hope this helps

Amanda said:
Hiya Jenny
I'm glad you asked that question cos i am in the exact same situation, large window in a hairdressers and I also work for myself in there. The owner of the shop is really nice and says I can put up whatever I want (within reason lol) so it would be great to find something really eyecatching, especially now things have gone a little quiet after the Christmas rush. What is the marketing pack that you mentioned- I have never heard of that before?
Take care
Amanda

Hi Amanda
CND do a Marketing Pack that includes 2 large double sided card posters that look great in the window, CND carrier bags, info on certain retail items and other little bits n bobs, if you are relatively new in your salon, you should get this free (I think!). Maybe gve them a call ? It's well worth it!

Jenny - Nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back