Cnd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just received my first batch of CND colours and effects, i was just wondering how do you desplay your colours, ive always had a colour pop display and painted each colour on a nail. Whats best to do now to show the true colour, is it best to paint a nail and find a way of sticking it in a nice album or something? hope someone can help

A cheap, but good way, is to paint a tip and then use a small ball of blue tac and attach this to the enamel. I do this with mine and the clients love it!

i was thinking that but with 15 effects for each colour i wasnt sure if i should put them in some sort of album?

Hiya, I got mine too and wanted to show all the effects. I use one of those colour pop stand up displays. (You can get them from Ebay for about £10-£15 for a 64 display set.)

I did this with the old Creative collection and clients love the fact that you can pull them out to see how they'd look on their nails!

I bought 12 colours and 3 effects - which equals to 48 colours. So i'm painting 4 colour pops the same colour and then doing each of the effects on the remaining 3 then assorting them in colour order (Black to grey, to dark brown to deep red etc) It looks really good and again clients can pull out whichever they fancy!

I used to have a book when I first started but found it too bulky and takes up space! Takes up time too when clients are flicking through it at the end deciding, where as they can just glance over to a colour pop display whilst you work!

Hope this helps!

The Effects are the most dramatic over black so I polished 17 black colorpops, left one plain, did one with super matte, and then one of each of the Effects over the rest. The color wheel is the next option :) I find the new Colour to be pretty true to what it looks like in the bottle so far, so haven't felt the need to polish tips for all of them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back