Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was originally from Northwood, Middlesex but now live in Northampton. Still down in Northwood regularly at weekends seeing the parents :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm in Ruislip and have quite a few clients from Northwood.

Hi :) I'm in laurencekirk, between Aberdeen and Dundee, would love to meet you xx

i didnt know that planky! my mums friends live in northwood xx

We can have a chinwag about it on our way to The Event :D small world :wink2:

I'm in between Portsmouth and Southampton, would love to join you. X

I'm up for meeting and happy to drive where ever. X

I live in Ruislip! Where do you live now Souz? I studied beauty at greenhill college in Harrow.

I'm a Watford girl at heart, just had dinner in Ruislip the other week, lovely place!

Sent from my GT-I9100

I think you are the nearest to me I'm near Blackpool
Vicki x

Aw Vicki were still miles away lol ... We're not having much luck us northern girls haha xx

I'm in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Hi im debbie any one near newcastle

Hi I'm from Newcastle but just moved to north Yorkshire, I'm always popping back though, where in Newcastle are you? Xx

We can have a chinwag about it on our way to The Event :D small world :wink2:

are you travelling up with us then!

Nat from norfolk, always up for costa coffee and cakey!

Anyone else edinburgh/west lothian area? ♥

This is a brilliant idea.

Hiya Dani, I'm from Motherwell, OH from Whitburn so we are always up visiting family x

Hello! My name is Helene. I have lots of friends. Always room for more though! I live in a small town in Canada. I am an eyelash tech. I run a small business from my home. I am also a charcoal/pencil artist. Happy to meet you:hug:

Hi guys,

To those coming to the Chobham meet up on 24th - we still need to arrange a place and time - any ideas? x

Hi guys,

To those coming to the Chobham meet up on 24th - we still need to arrange a place and time - any ideas? x

Was just thinking the same thing!!

I don't know the Chobham town but there muSt be a Starbucks or similar.

2pm sounds good to me xx

Was just thinking the same thing!!

I don't know the Chobham town but there muSt be a Starbucks or similar.

2pm sounds good to me xx

It's not really a town it's a bit of a weird one really its more residential and restaurants/pubs. There is one called the four horseshoes but its been yonks since I went there so not sure what its like anymore!

x

Latest posts

Back