Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Whitefield manchester

Love this thread. I'm Mel & Unless I've missed anyone whilst checking the posts think your my nearest so far....I'm in Middleton, Manchester :)

I'm Hayley from maidstone Kent.
I'm trying to return to doing beauty after doing it part time and then my daughter was ill and having chemo.for the past 16 months.
Love BA made me chuckle :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Hi Hayley, I'm from Medway so if you want to meet up let me know. Be lovely to have a chin wag with you :cool:

Yes definately are you on facebook ?

What a prat. I found thab since becoming a mum when the opportunity that requires getting a little made up occurs I get very excited. It's all to easy to slip into looking like a slob when you have a LO, it's a great co rodents boost going out feeling good and making yourself look nice for you-not for anyone else. So good on you!

If people make an instant decision about you because of your make up or nails they are not worth knowing :)

Thank you :) it was my first night out since I had my daughter so I was really excited after weeks of looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards and then some! She then asked me to do her nails!!! (Confused!?) x

Some people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better... More fool her stupid woman, don't let it bother you! I'm in Hertfordshire though I am 37 wks pregnant so bit useless for meet ups for the next month at least haha! Love this thread x

Sent from my GT-I9100

:) - congrats on the imminent arrival :) x

I had to google map chobham! haha. But apparently it's only 20 mins away from me so yeah, good with me.

Yep good for me too x

Yes definately are you on facebook ?

I am yes Nailed It with Keli....hope you can find me, if not drop me a PM and well sort a date. You on FB? ☺

Love this thread. I'm Mel & Unless I've missed anyone whilst checking the posts think your my nearest so far....I'm in Middleton, Manchester :)

I'm bury x

I'm in Vancouver, Canada but would love to meet you all somewhere someday. Lol.

Hi :) Oh I love Vancouver, have some very good friends in South Surrey. I'm UK so no good for coffee but had to say hello :)

Vicki x

I think Im the first N.Ireland person posting in here? Where are the rest of you hiding :D

I'm in Thornton, just outside Blackpool
Vicki x

Another Herts/Beds geek here! *waves*

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ooh, another Essex gal here...I'm from Braintree, would love to get together with some other local ladies!!

Oh, and I'm Mandy :)

I'm Mel from Newcastle Upon Tyne xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

Another Herts/Beds geek here! *waves*

Yay! Will have to make a list of us all... and have a mass meet!

Yes I'm snazzy beauty or Hayley whiting have liked your page x

Latest posts

Back