Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else edinburgh/west lothian area? ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Think Me, you and Sherryll are the only Scottish geeks so far! xxx

Think Me, you and Sherryll are the only Scottish geeks so far! xxx

I'm moving to Edinburgh in June
Originally from Glasgow but down in Wales just now!

The geeks that have said Bagshot, Farnborough and Bracknell – I’m not far from you. I’m between Aldershot & farnborough.

I'm in guildford so not to far from all you ladies -Ascot too

Perhaps we can find a location that's suitable for all of us and meet for coffee

Tina xx

Leah aka serenity nails
Katie aka starz
Sal aka salj
Halo Therapies

And anyone else in the vicinity who would like to come along - Woking or Chobham seems to be pretty local to all of us lets get the diarys out and arrange a date :biggrin:

Tina x

I'm moving to Edinburgh in June
Originally from Glasgow but down in Wales just now!

Wer in Wales are u? X

I'm in Sidcup (south east London/ north kent)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Leah aka serenity nails
Katie aka starz
Sal aka salj
Halo Therapies

And anyone else in the vicinity who would like to come along - Woking or Chobham seems to be pretty local to all of us lets get the diarys out and arrange a date :biggrin:

Tina x

Sal and I were talking about Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th? x

Hi I'm Donna and I'm in whitstable Kent, I've been doing nails/reflexology alongside my main job for a while but after having my daughter I now won't be going back to my old job and am setting up my home salon so any local beauty friend would be nice :)xx

I'm near Portsmouth way

Hi, I'm just outside central Southampton, where in Portsmouth are you? That's just up the motorway, x

Hi, I'm Vicky and I'm a SG addict!
I'm in York. X

Ah ha, not a million miles away from me as I am only in St Albans and have travelled to and from Dunstable many times to visit friends!

Now I can really pick your brains on marketing Souz :p (only kidding I wouldn't bore you with business talk!)

I'm in Luton (well one of the 'burbs!) don't know many people round here as originally from Middlesex.

I'm in Luton (well one of the 'burbs!) don't know many people round here as originally from Middlesex.

hi bubba, im from harrow, middlesex orginally x

Sal and I were talking about Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th? x
yes, 24th is best for me if possible.

I'm happy to meet wherever is good for everyone.

Leah aka serenity nails
Katie aka starz
Sal aka salj
Halo Therapies

Tina x

How about Chobham on 24th? I'm sure there are a few little pubs around there where we could grab a coffee? x

No way! I'm from Harefield originally!! x

ive got family in harefield...small world....there are lots of people in luton from harrow/watford etc ...where in luton are you? x

I'm from huddersfield :) x

Hi, I'm just outside central Southampton, where in Portsmouth are you? That's just up the motorway, x

I'm past Portsmouth near Waterlooville x

Latest posts

Back