Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antoinette from Dublin! Always up for a coffee and chat!

Fellow Dub here Murnettie!

Im in toddington hun x

Hi

Whereabouts you from. I live in Luton, originally from Bedford x

Ah ha, not a million miles away from me as I am only in St Albans and have travelled to and from Dunstable many times to visit friends!

Now I can really pick your brains on marketing Souz :p (only kidding I wouldn't bore you with business talk!)

Ah ha, not a million miles away from me as I am only in St Albans and have travelled to and from Dunstable many times to visit friends!

Now I can really pick your brains on marketing Souz :p (only kidding I wouldn't bore you with business talk!)

anytime hun, i love chatting about business and nails!xx (sad i know!!)

I'm on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent. Great thread Geek Gang x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi, what a great thread. I'm Natasha and I'm from a little Hamlet in North Wales about 20 mins from Chester. Happily would try and squeeze a coffee in with another local geek. Wanda, I'm not that far from you, I go to Cheshire Oaks once a month or so xx

Hi, what a great thread. I'm Natasha and I'm from a little Hamlet in North Wales about 20 mins from Chester. Happily would try and squeeze a coffee in with another local geek. Wanda, I'm not that far from you, I go to Cheshire Oaks once a month or so xx

Yay .... Someone a little closer to me !!!!

Normally I'd have not been too bothered & gladly travelled further afield to meet the geeks in Cheshire/Warrington way, but having just lost my driving licence, I'm struggling to get to places now.

Cheshire oaks is a 15 minute walk from my house ..... Anyone else fancy joining for a Costa/Starbucks ??!!

Anyone else edinburgh/west lothian area? ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Antoinette from Dublin! Always up for a coffee and chat!

Too bad I don't be in dub often going up for a course Monday but that's it, doesn't seem to be anyone near me

My name is Kennia A. and I live in the state Connecticut from the USA!!

Yay .... Someone a little closer to me !!!!

Normally I'd have not been too bothered & gladly travelled further afield to meet the geeks in Cheshire/Warrington way, but having just lost my driving licence, I'm struggling to get to places now.

Cheshire oaks is a 15 minute walk from my house ..... Anyone else fancy joining for a Costa/Starbucks ??!!

I'm only in north Wales too Flintshire. Costa alll the way 👍 xx

I'm also a dub but living In kildare only down the road tho xxx

We will have to arrange something ladies x

Hi, I am in Wiltshire (nr Gloucestershire border)

:)

I'm only in north Wales too Flintshire. Costa alll the way 👍 xx

Ooo I'm in flintshire too, where abouts are you? Xx

Latest posts

Back