Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my names Amy, I live in Mottingham SE London. I would love to meet up with some fellow geeks as very new to the industry 😀

Oh yay someone close to me :) aww fab how's that going? I defo need to practice as I haven't done beauty for 4 years & I'm just getting back into the swing of things now x x

Not too bad at the moment. Concentrating on marketing etc to get myself out there. I started beauty in 2002, went into care work whilst being mobile for the past 3 yrs and now i want to throw myself back into it full time again. Its exciting getting bk into the industry again isnt it. My name is Nicola by the way :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

My names Olivia and I'm in Leeds, would be very interested in meeting up with some fellow geeks, as my family are slowing starting to have had enough, with me talking beauty 24/7!! Xx

Anyone from Derbyshire / Derby area ? Would be great to meet up 😃

hi i'm new on here and would love to get to know new people, i'm originally from norwich but have been living in the high peak area for the last 7 years. near buxton xx

Hi I live near you, I'm in Ashbourne Derbyshire x

Not too bad at the moment. Concentrating on marketing etc to get myself out there. I started beauty in 2002, went into care work whilst being mobile for the past 3 yrs and now i want to throw myself back into it full time again. Its exciting getting bk into the industry again isnt it. My name is Nicola by the way :) xx

Awh that's fab Nic ;) are you going to the beauty show in the NEC 19th May?
I'm so excited to get bk into beauty, I currently work 2 jobs but hoping to go into the one as my full time job ATM to build up money to fund my beauty & just build up my clientele doing odd jobs here & there to get my name about... My future wish is to open a salon :)

Love it!

I'm fed up of being used by friends for free tans and nails etc!

I'm Naomi I'm in South Wales!

Xxx

Where in sw u from? Xx

I'm based in Bham now but lived in Hornchurch for years, still visit regaurly and go to the Firkin pub. Feel free to add me on face book Joanna Ellen Maxwell

"My name's Elaine, and I'm an addict". lol addicted to salon geek of course! Based in Hornchurch, Essex xx

Hi I'm helen and I'm a friendless geek and all I do is work and tidy up! Lol. And I'm fairly new to my area so proper friendless.

I'm Norfolk/Suffolk area x

My names Olivia and I'm in Leeds, would be very interested in meeting up with some fellow geeks, as my family are slowing starting to have had enough, with me talking beauty 24/7!! Xx

I'm
Barnsley! Pretty close! Xx

Love this thread! Hi! I'm Emma and I'm from Bristol. Would love to meet up and chat! :)

Awh that's fab Nic ;) are you going to the beauty show in the NEC 19th May?
I'm so excited to get bk into beauty, I currently work 2 jobs but hoping to go into the one as my full time job ATM to build up money to fund my beauty & just build up my clientele doing odd jobs here & there to get my name about... My future wish is to open a salon :)

You will get there hun. Its a long road but its worth it ;-) im not goin to the may beauty show. Im still skint from the london show in feb lol. Its well worth it though. I look forward to the beauty shows more than christmas! Xx

Yep all takes time hun for sure but hoping to get there...
& awwh no way haha I'm defo going to the London one next year if there is one but in so excited for the Birmingham one Neva been to a show before!

Where did u say u where from? Could have a meet up have a chat

What other services do you offer? Xx

Hi Kerrie I'm from Rotherham too.

You are also pretty close to us too

Hi to you both :) would be great to meet for coffee if you both fancy it?

Latest posts

Back