Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Im the first N.Ireland person posting in here? Where are the rest of you hiding :D

I'm frm NI omagh wat bout u?....got a bit excited when I seen yours lol

I'm in the wrong country too :(
Lol

Love this thread! Hi! I'm Emma and I'm from Bristol. Would love to meet up and chat! :)

Emma! My dream is to get into the nail industry too and make a career out of it. I've lived in Bristol for just over a year now and I make jewellery too!

Let me know if you fancy a coffee sometime :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

anytime hun, i love chatting about business and nails!xx (sad i know!!)

Thats great to hear, Im moving to Bedford in August and won't know a sole down there!

I'm frm NI omagh wat bout u?....got a bit excited when I seen yours lol

I'm from NI too (north coast) but not lived there for years, it's nice seeing others from home :)

Yep all takes time hun for sure but hoping to get there...
& awwh no way haha I'm defo going to the London one next year if there is one but in so excited for the Birmingham one Neva been to a show before!

Where did u say u where from? Could have a meet up have a chat

What other services do you offer? Xx

I live in pontypool and i have a salon in cwmbran. I do all sorts. Manicures, pedicures, massage, facials, tanning, waxing, tinting ... I could go on lol x

I live in pontypool and i have a salon in cwmbran. I do all sorts. Manicures, pedicures, massage, facials, tanning, waxing, tinting ... I could go on lol x

Awh where's ur salon in Cwmbran, we could meet for coffee have a chat :) b Nice to speak to someone else doing beauty if your up for that lol xx

Miss sylk where abouts are u I live near harleston, Norfolk x

Hi I'm helen and I'm a friendless geek and all I do is work and tidy up! Lol. And I'm fairly new to my area so proper friendless.

I'm Norfolk/Suffolk area x

Hey where are you, im in cambs not to far from Ely?
x

I was born n grew up in Kenton in Harrow, i went to greenhill college for a bit n then worked in the hair salon by the train station.
I now live in Cambridgeshire if anyone else is near.
Vic x

Hi I'm helen and I'm a friendless geek and all I do is work and tidy up! Lol. And I'm fairly new to my area so proper friendless.

I'm Norfolk/Suffolk area x

Hey I'm from Norfolk, whereabouts are you? X

I'm in canterbury kent if anybodys near :) xx

Anyone from Surrey? I'd love to meet you :) xxx

That's my day off too

I can do the occasional tuesday as I work subject to demand but if i have notice can sort something out x

Latest posts

Back