Coffee machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you purchase the latte coffee's then what I find popular are the following..... Vanilla syrup with a caramel syyrup together. Or a scoop of cocoa (mixed half with sugar ahead of time), with a raspberry syrup, or the scoop of cocoa with peppermint, you kinda gotta teach them how to mix them. Whatever your favorite latte's are there is what I would attempt to recreate.

Thank you. I will start with the vanilla and caramel syrups and ser what my clients say.
The cocoa and peppermint sounds scrummy tho :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

bump. do clients help themselves?

This is our awesome frothy coffee machine <3

Wow, that looks yummy, what machine is it?
We used to have Tassimo and stopped working after 9mths. Replaced it with a filter abd and now we just filtered coffee with milk aside abd a wrapped biscuit.

Just out of curiosity do you all offer this to clients for free or make a charge?

Free of charge, along with bottle of water when leaving.

Free of charge. (Although always worked into the cost of treatments)
Clients are far more grateful than the pence it actually cost.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I offer it free of charge. I also let clients help themselves. It is one of the things that makes our salon cozy and inviting. I would think that most salons make enough in a year that they would appreciate the write-offs with the government at tax time anyway.

Dolce gusto pods are 24.9p per pod, late macchiato, espresso, Americano, cappuccino and hot chocolate ate available at the supermarket, including their skinny counterparts, and there is a very large range available online on thee website. Xoxo

can you just use any mugs to go with the gusto machine?

can you just use any mugs to go with the gusto machine?

Yes, for my bedtime hot chocolate I use a mug with a bear on it, in the morning for my Americano I use a super size mug with a man who's shorts dissapear when warm (2 pods for the size of the mug)
The average amount made is 200ml if done by the instructions, so a small coffee shop sized mug will be fine xoxo

Just bringing this back to life am I'm looking for a coffee maker for the salon. and do love the Dolce Gusto coffees, BUT! Which machine please, just Googled (hense found this thread) and their website is a minefield...do any of you use these please and are they all they're cracked up to be?

Thank you :)

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just bringing this back to life am I'm looking for a coffee maker for the salon. and do love the Dolce Gusto coffees, BUT! Which machine please, just Googled (hense found this thread) and their website is a minefield...do any of you use these please and are they all they're cracked up to be?

Thank you :)

Have you thought about an industrial one? I have a bean to cup. .. ingredients are cheaper and it is a workhorse and it is used continually, providing any coffee drinks you can think of. never suffered a problem. I pay £50 a month for three years then it is mine. I never said it was cheap... lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you thought about an industrial one? I have a bean to cup. .. ingredients are cheaper and it is a workhorse and it is used continually, providing any coffee drinks you can think of. never suffered a problem. I pay £50 a month for three years then it is mine. I never said it was cheap... lol.

Ooo that's not bad! I'm open to any suggestion other than keep boiling a kettle and chucking sugar all over the place - damn stuff

Ooo that's not bad! I'm open to any suggestion other than keep boiling a kettle and chucking sugar all over the place - damn stuff

Definitely look into it. . Six heavy handed staff who live for coffee (and hot chocolate) as well as clients. ..a little domestic coffee machine wouldn't last longer than a week in my place. ..

Does anyone use any cheaper pods for the Senseo machine? (I've just bought mum one for her birthday and someone mentioned you could use other pods)

I have a Tassimo at home but I'm not impressed to be honest. It's noisy, sometimes has to reheat in between milk and coffee and I don't think they taste that nice for the price. I'm going to see how mum gets on with her Senseo and if she likes it I may buy one as it was only £25.00 from Tesco Clearance!

Latest posts

Back