Cold paraffin wax treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have searched threads for Hive System 'cold paraffin wax treatment' to no avail. Have read lots on warm paraffin, but wondering if anyone has given the cold method a go, and what do you think of it? (its good /bad points). Many thanks in advance. Victoria x

Sorry ,only used the hot parifin wax hun, for the main reason of the heat, as clients with poor circulation, arthritis or dry skin,dry,hard cuticles and dry flaky nails.x

Last edited:
I have only used warm paraffin wax because one of the main reasons my clients have it is because of the therapeutic benefits of its heat. To be honest I wasn't aware there was a cold paraffin wax - I'd be interested to know what it is that makes cold paraffin wax become fluid.

Thanks hunnies for replies. As you said, the benefit of the warm wax for painfull joints/arthritus sufferers is a fundermental part of a paraffin treatment. My mum has severe rheumatoid arthritus, and says she feels like she,s walking on air after this service.. but reading through so many threads on heating up time / the dip or not to dip issue; Hives cold system incorporates exfoliation, a cold paraffin 'gel' and a bio thermic masque applied over the gel that creates a thermal reaction and heating of the gel (both in pump bottles), followed by a finishing tonic to remove products. Sounds great in theory, but would love to know in practice if it really does the job!, as i,m deliberating which products to purchase to be able to offer this beneficial service. Anyone tried it out? victoria x:hug:

Latest posts

Back