Collagen Masks? What Training Do I Need?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
Hi There Guys Just Been Looking At Collagen Masks.

Do I Need Training To Offer This As A Treatment?

Also How Much Would You Charge For One?
Thanks.

You would definitely need to have had some facial training to do this on clients otherwise your insurance would not cover you. It would usually be performed as part of a facial to make the product absorption beneficial. So the price would be dependant on the product cost and your expected income for the time taken to perform the treatment.:hug: Unfortunately a facial or mask application isn't just a case of slapping a product on, which I guess you knew as you are asking us! x

Last edited:
Do you mean you're qualified in facial treatments but are unsure how to use a collagen mask?

If so, my friend who's a therapist did say the other day that the skin truth collagen masks (beauty express) can be brought with an instructional DVD, HTH's xx

Do you mean you're qualified in facial treatments but are unsure how to use a collagen mask?

If so, my friend who's a therapist did say the other day that the skin truth collagen masks (beauty express) can be brought with an instructional DVD, HTH's xx

I assumed as alexandrajames has just said she is a nail geek that she has not done facial training x :hug:

I Havent Done Facial Training Yet But Soon Will Be Adding That To My List. Thanks For Your Replys.

Latest posts

Back