college assignment help.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georginaleigh

Reaction score
i've been asked to elaborate on contra-actions, allergic reactions specifically.
but i don't know exactly what to break it down into.
should i write about all the products a client could be allergic to and the outcome of the reaction?

a contra asction something which usally happens during the treatment. you could do this as a chart, one column for the treatment, and another for the posible contra actions. Why not check out the text book that came with your course to give you some ideas? good luck!

A contra action is something that happens as a RESULT of a treatment!!

People can be allergic to anything !!! even to water, so anything is a potential allergen.

Maybe you should be asking what you might do that could cause sensitivity and eventual allergic reaction in a client?? Search 'overexposure' and see where that leads you.

A good client consultation should tell you if a client has a sensitivity to a particular thing. This question is more about what YOU could do to cause it.

Yeah i can help you.. gimme the exact question.. just going thru the exam paper today with my students.. quite difficult i must say... theya re after specific CONTRA-ACTIONS that could occur during or as a result of a nail treatment.. our paper asked for 4 and how you would deal with them. feel free to pm me..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back