Colonic massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
Just to let you all know I am doing a 2 day colonic massage course this Sunday & Monday.
It is in a collage in london.
It costs 150 pounds- which i think is very reasonable.
Here are the details for any of you who might be interested;

European collage of naturopathic medicine
68 kingsgate road
London
nw6 4te

tel mob; 07725002528
tel; 02076257773

start time 10.30am
finish time 5.00pm

If anyone is thinking of doing the course, please feel free to contact me, and maybe we can meet up en route.

Emma x

Now I must be a bit wierd cos I like the look of that!!!!! Not quite sure what that says about me really.......lol!

Yep you're weird mate :lol:
We really do need a pukey smiley on this site Sam.....

Hi All,
I have found a training centre in Lancashire Rossendale area, just off the motorway, apothecaryCP check out the site, I think it is about £95 for the training, and the lady also runs a clinic for those who want treatments Tel 01706 87 27 51. lotsa luv x

where do i get it done i could do with 50 inches taken off my ass lol:)

I do a really nice Colon Massage ... and since that programme I've never had so many appointments for it!

It is a very nurturing and can be very powerful treatment. I personally love it to give and receive.

Mat

i would have booked that tomorrow had you not been so far away! :cry:

That programme featured an
Abdominal Treatment that is by the company
'Gerard's'
its called
Green Tea Abdomen Therapy

Hi all,

Just to let you all know I am doing a 2 day colonic massage course this Sunday & Monday.
It is in a collage in london.
It costs 150 pounds- which i think is very reasonable.
Here are the details for any of you who might be interested;

European collage of naturopathic medicine
68 kingsgate road
London
nw6 4te

tel mob; 07725002528
tel; 02076257773

start time 10.30am
finish time 5.00pm

If anyone is thinking of doing the course, please feel free to contact me, and maybe we can meet up en route.

Emma x

Hi All
Just wanted to let you all know, I completed the colonic massage course, on Sunday and Monday and it was brilliant.
I really enjoyed it and learned loads more than I thought.
I would highly recommend any fellow geeks to do the course.
The actual massage is very benifical, good for bloating, trapped wind, IBS, and many more.
Whilst on the course I also had colonic hydrotherapy which was brilliant, a little nervous at first but was made to feel so comfortable that nervous feeling soon passed.
The actual collage offers trainning course in hydrotherapy, which I might think about doing at some point in the future.
If anyone wants to know any more information on the course or has any questions please feel free to PM me and I will gladly answer.
I have quoted my previous thread so it has the number and details on it, for anyone who might be interested.
xx:hug:xx
Emma

Last edited:
Are you sure about the gerards green tea treatment, I looked it up and its only a mask not a massage at alll...

I've contacted that college in london and am booking in for the april course, anybody else wanna go???? I'm coming from Dublin to do it!

Yeah, the Gerard's Green Tea Therapy Treatment includes the deep colon massage and green tea krioplast mask. Its a treatment that firms and tones tissues on the outside and helps with digestive problems with the massage for the inside.
x

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get the massage done in Milton Keynes?

Many thanks.:lol:

Hey, the treatment you saw on that programme was by the product and treatments company - Gerard's.

I'm organising a one day course in durham on May 16th with Catherine from apothecary.

Hi guys

Just a quickie... Just finishing off my VTCT Level 3 Swedish Massage Course. We were taught a stomach routine (to massage the Colon) so will my qualification be enough to be able to offer the Colonic Massage (once I've learned the extra moves) and get insurance for it, or is this a seperate accredited course? Sorry to ask, but I'm on half term from college and can't wait 2 weeks to ask my tutor!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xx

Hi guys

Just a quickie... Just finishing off my VTCT Level 3 Swedish Massage Course. We were taught a stomach routine (to massage the Colon) so will my qualification be enough to be able to offer the Colonic Massage (once I've learned the extra moves) and get insurance for it, or is this a seperate accredited course? Sorry to ask, but I'm on half term from college and can't wait 2 weeks to ask my tutor!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xx
the pre requisite is a massage certificate so yes, you will be able to go on a colonic massage course with your swedish cert.
The routine that you learnt in college will be basic, wheras this course will be very specific.

Brilliant! Many thanks for your help! I'm having terrible trouble trying to find a course in my area though, but on the upside there doesn't seem to be many people offering this service in my area either, so hopefully this could be a winner to add to my services (either that or there's no call for it around here.. Although I can't see why! I think I could become addicted to it myself!) I'm hoping my tutor might be qualified or know someone local who can train me in it...

Thanks Again
Ju :0)

I've done the Gerard's training for green tea abdomen. it is impressive. the mask is about a third of the treatment as is the massage. the rest is exfoliation and applying products. it was on television yesterday morning and we've had quite a few bookings for it at work since then. and we had loads in january last year with people trying to shift christmas weight.

I've done the Gerard's training for green tea abdomen. it is impressive. the mask is about a third of the treatment as is the massage. the rest is exfoliation and applying products. it was on television yesterday morning and we've had quite a few bookings for it at work since then. and we had loads in january last year with people trying to shift christmas weight.

I've just done the Gerard's training, and I have also done a separate Colon Massage course.

What programme was it on?

I found the video from supersize verses superskinny from GMTV. I was very excited as the girl doing it (Lucy) is the girl who did my training.
YouTube - Supersize v Superskinny EP2 Part 3

It doesn't show the whole treatment but it gives you an idea. Also you have to fast forward a bit to get to it.
:green:

Latest posts

Back