Color graphics costing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Trying to work out how much color graphics costs to do a full head and I'm sure I've done something wrong!! Help please I know it should cost me this much!! X

Huh? How would you work it out? Surely would depend on thickness/length of hair etcX

Huh? How would you work it out? Surely would depend on thickness/length of hair etcX

Need a rough guide hun per mixing ratio they advise x

Tub holds ?ml, scoop holds ?ml how many scoops per tub? Tub cost divide by total scoop amount. Developer, do the same for this, then add the 2 costs per single mix together, how single mix's do you use per client? Add up there's total coatings per client, then u can do the same for tints etc... My usual root colour per client with permanent tint is £3.48 per client. Xoxo

Tub holds ?ml, scoop holds ?ml how many scoops per tub? Tub cost divide by total scoop amount. Developer, do the same for this, then add the 2 costs per single mix together, how single mix's do you use per client? Add up there's total coatings per client, then u can do the same for tints etc... My usual root colour per client with permanent tint is £3.48 per client. Xoxo

Yh my root tint is 20p more but graphics is £35 for full head!! X

That must be way off! Xoxo

That must be way off! Xoxo

That's what I thought, I'm phoning matrix in the morning!! My OH is going mad telling me to get rid lol x

Pm me your purchase price's how much each holds, and measurements, will give it a go myself for u xoxo

I got my total cost at £3.72 per application. It is approximate to each client. But heres my rough guide!

Without breaking forum rules, ive added vat to the costing of powder,promotor and pigment. Ive already worked out the weight of each product. Im using the scoop provided with colourgrahics.

assuming 1 level scoop is 14.7cc = 1 tablespoon almost equivant to 10grams.

the mix ratio for colour graphics, is 2scoop powder: 2 scoop pigment: 1 scoop pigment.
2 scoops would therefore be 29.4cc =2 tablespoons

My calculations are using LEVEL scoop, not heaped.

Powder= 15 applications per head using 2 scoops £1.67
Promotor=32 applications per head using 2 scoops £0.41p
Pigment =8 applications per head using one scoop £1.64

Ie divide the applications by the total costing including vat
Total £3.72

Hths xoxo

Last edited:
Hey Blue, just wondering if matrix were able to help u out with the colour graphics pricing? Im interested cause ive been slowly convicing my boss to change to matrix colorsync & Ive also spoke to her about the graphics but shes worried that it'll be to expensive!!

Latest posts

Back