Colored powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseDavidNailDesign

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I feel like I reached a major breakthrough today. I finally understand 'lateral structure'. I wanted to share these and hope you all can give me some feedback. These are liquid and powder.

I don't do acrylic nails so can't comment on product application etc but they look lovely...that blue is stunning x

Yes I think you've got it lol!
These look lovely, smile lines are sharp And the extended nailbeds are just right.
I wish you would post a side view just to confirm that the apex is as it should be, but of course it is :biggrin: !

Thank you :) I don't really have a side view, but this might show the apex better.

IMG_1198.jpg

Wow they are stunning! Loving the blue. x

How did you manage to get such a crisp smile line with the L&P?

How long has it taken you to achieve this standard? (I have only just started doing L&P and can never imagine being this good at it!) xx

Hi Rose,
Thank you so much!

With smile lines, it just takes practice. Master your mix ratio, and it will be much easier. There are a lot of great tutorials on here, and also, look at pictures of beautiful nails to train your eye.

How long will it take you? It depends on how much practice you can get.

gorgeous!!

by any chance are these NH products im sure i recognise that blue from the reflections collection!!

Good eye, MissLB! Yes, it is. The color is called Neon, it's the more 'royal blue' color in the Elements Collection. I'm so glad you like them!

Latest posts

Back