Colorphlex and Olaplex: in-salon results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using both olaplex and colourphlex for different reasons. Colourphlex adds important protein and olaplex minimises damage. Both are important in our industry and have their own place.
Which product I favour depends on which service I'm offering. Sometimes I might even use both

:rolleyes: I've just said yes to trialing color phlex I feel so naughty lol

So, with what I have found, its a hydrolyzed vegetable protein, which does not rebuild bonds. I can see using as a conditioning/protein treatment, but in no way as an Olaplex substitute. Side by sides show the results. Just wondering why anyone would use something that has no basis in science...

Attachments

• 12735922_10153926953086552_1065135270_n.jpg
    12735922_10153926953086552_1065135270_n.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 57
Can we not start this again please because I think I'll have a nervous breakdown this time.

We all know full well the effects of both products... It was drummed into our brains over and over again by constantly regurgitated information from reps for both companies. It evolved from a simple debate to actually arguments and went on for a few weeks... Which of course we don't want to encounter again.

So I ask from deep within my soul... If you feel like posting info of how either product works in order to entice us to buy one or the other then please refrain from doing so because frankly we had enough of it.

So, with what I have found, its a hydrolyzed vegetable protein, which does not rebuild bonds. I can see using as a conditioning/protein treatment, but in no way as an Olaplex substitute. Side by sides show the results. Just wondering why anyone would use something that has no basis in science...

This is Scott Breed, International Director of Education for colorpHlex.

April, I will respect cam97's wishes not to address your concern about the mode of action and efficacy of colorpHlex in this forum, however the active ingredient in colorpHlex does bond to the damage sites of the keratin in the hair, if you would like to know how it does this, contact me via email at [email protected] or call 855-pHlex-it (855-745-3948) and I will happily share the documented information on how the product works and how it strengthens and improves the integrity of the hair.

Now all I need is a willing victim... I mean client :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    874.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back