Colorpops- Where to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all replys!! I got some off ebay, and they seem to be the "real"ones, very good quality. Thanks all

there's supposed to be a business card holder that has fake nails that are blank, so you can design them and show them off. i think ita ibd,or so that educator had them if im not mistaken. its been a while.

Hi there, does anyone know where I can get some colorpops, the acrylic sticks with the nail tip at the end that you display nail art on. I know creative do them but they are quite expensive apparently, and I didnt want to pay loads. I need about a 32 stick one! Any suggestions would be greatly received! Thank you!

you can buy colorpops at shop.colorpops.com . :green:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy colorpops at shop.colorpops.com . :green:
Hi
I would to buy the colour sticks that Bio sculpture gel sell but without bio wording on them. Colourpops are not convenient for mobile and a wheel I find doesnt fit in to my gels bag. Does anyone know if you can buy those colours sticks but plain?

Sweetsquared.com

Nail designer with a twist;)

Just a word of warning for people buying colourpops. I remember somebody on here (I think it was Zozo, apologies if wrong) bought some colourpops but didn't get round to doing them for a while. When she did do them, she found the sticks didn't fit in the holes! If you do buy colourpops, might be a good idea to check everything is okay as soon as you get them, where-ever you buy from, to avoid disaster later.

Just a word of warning for people buying colourpops. I remember somebody on here (I think it was Zozo, apologies if wrong) bought some colourpops but didn't get round to doing them for a while. When she did do them, she found the sticks didn't fit in the holes! If you do buy colourpops, might be a good idea to check everything is okay as soon as you get them, where-ever you buy from, to avoid disaster later.

That really depends where you buy them. If you buy them from a well known supplier the sticks would fit the holes. But if we go for cheap option from another well known site they surely won't.

You get what you pay for!

Nail designer with a twist;)

The thing Im not very keen on with the new colour pops is that the stand has "colour pops" printed on it and If I am marketing say Minx or shellac I find this can cause confusion , I did manage to find the older version here in France but I guess that will be it when they run out!

Yes it was me! And I got them from Beauty Express:lol:

Unfortunately there was a bad batch going around a couple of years ago affecting all suppliers. I got three wall units from Sweet Squared, two had to be changed. Where ever you get real Colorpops from, check as soon as you get them that they fit in the holes.

There are hundreds on Ebay, but they are not the real thing and the quality is not as good.

Latest posts

Back