Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I was just looking for some advice. My client is naturally quite grey, very salt and pepper like, with base 9 mid length and ends. I've recently started at a new salon which uses Wella, previously I've been using Redken and Schwarzkopf, so I'm still picking up Wella colours and at a bit of a lose. My client has sent me a picture through of a colour she likes. I was hoping someone could help me match, and also what's best to pre pig with. Many thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 124
Hi geeks, I was just looking for some advice. My client is naturally quite grey, very salt and pepper like, with base 9 mid length and ends. I've recently started at a new salon which uses Wella, previously I've been using Redken and Schwarzkopf, so I'm still picking up Wella colours and at a bit of a lose. My client has sent me a picture through of a colour she likes. I was hoping someone could help me match, and also what's best to pre pig with. Many thanks.

What's her natural base? Pre pig with perfecton /3, dry it in. Then apply KP 7/75 from roots to ends and develop x

What's her natural base? Pre pig with perfecton /3, dry it in. Then apply KP 7/75 from roots to ends and develop x

Thanks Cams, I appreciate it X

Latest posts

Back