Colour advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSalon

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for advice on how to dye my roots myself as hairdresser is away travelling for 6 months. Basically last time i went to her was in September 2017 and went from balayage with 3 inches at the bottom bleached and toned silver to all over dark which I'm sure she said was a 6 base? This was after years of being bleached all over. However when she took the colour off it was nearly black and everyone said it was too harsh. After 3 months of fading its now still really dark brown but more suited to my skin colour. I was going to buy a box dye but heard they're not a good idea. I just need to cover my grey roots. I have a sallys trade card so looking fir advice on what to use for my roots? Thank you x

Look for another hairdresser who can sort you out. If you’re trying to save money, check out your nearest college or training salon and book in with a student.
This site is for professionally trained geeks and it’s against site rules to give technical advice to our potential clients.

Latest posts

Back