Colour blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree68

Reaction score
I’ve been using 12/11 + 12/98 wella on my roots and it’s to golden I’m going to do my roots again I was thinking I may have to use bleach but I really don’t want to as I’m growing my hair

can anybody recommend a different colour my base is about a 6/7 + 25% grey

Please explain why you think using a highlift tint is better for your hair than bleach. How does a highlift work?

I think the thing is with a highlift blonde putting it on my hair myself it’s the time I find it easier and I’ve always used highlift

I feel like we've had a similar conversation before maybe. If you're a natural level 6 then you should be able to achieve a fair amount of lift with 12/89 +12/1.
For a cleaner lift I'd try 12/89 + 12/81 + 40vol.
But @AcidPerm is right bleach isn't necessarily any more damaging than Highlift.

I’ve been using 12/11 + 12/98 wella on my roots and it’s to golden I’m going to do my roots again I was thinking I may have to use bleach but I really don’t want to as I’m growing my hair

can anybody recommend a different colour my base is about a 6/7 + 25% grey
Though probably not recommended by most, I use 50 volume on most of my high lit clients with nearly perfect results. I always use olaplaex so hair stays in great condition. Always remember 1 part color to 2 parts developer.

Though probably not recommended by most, I use 50 volume on most of my high lit clients with nearly perfect results. I always use olaplaex so hair stays in great condition. Always remember 1 part color to 2 parts developer.
In the UK the maximum we can use is 40vol

Latest posts

Back