colour choice :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessClaire

Reaction score
hi i am a natural colour of a base 6 and want to keep the same colour depth but i want to go purple. not mega purple just a tinge. i have bought loreal majirel tube of a base 6 and a 6.26 majirel purpley colour. was thinking of doing 3 quaters 6 with a quater 6.26. what do you guys think will that be a nice mix. i normally suit lighter colours so dark colours make me look gothy but i fancy a change. thanks:lol:

if ur wanting it noticeable i wud use half and half or even 3/4 of the purple one. . . . . x

i dont want it too noticable but i want there to be a tone of purple...will half a tube look too severe? or wil one quater to 3 quaters not show? thanks

hmmm hard to tell without seein ur hair properly, but i wud go half and half. . if it on a base of 6 mixed with 6 i'd say the half shud suffice, and also if ur jus depositing colour dont use more than a 4% quazi, no point in tinting if ur not needing any lift. . .xx

Latest posts

Back