Colour damage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataylor0510

Reaction score
Hey! I'm hoping to get some advice about possible colour damage like I've never seen before!
A regular client decided to see a different hairdresser because she didn't want to pay my prices anymore. I went without seeing her for about a year, she contacted me last month because her hair was such a mess!
She usually has a full head of bleach hilights with a toner on top and never had any problems.
Her hair is usually dead straight but she now has a section on top which is very curly. All I can put it down to is maybe the last hairdresser left it on for too long but why only one section??
Can anyone help??

Sorry I forgot to attach pics to give you an idea x

Attachments

• 1467211256039.jpg
    1467211256039.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 1467211272207.jpg
    1467211272207.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 111
Is that curly part stretchy?

Not that much no which is why I'm baffled by the whole thing!

Change in medication/hormones?!

I've never seen damage like that!

It doesn't look damaged it looks like her hair has decided to come thru curly for some reason x

Is it when you comb it, it bounces back like that and goes curly?

It has a very strong curl and almost looks like it's been permed, it's really odd. I don't think it's a change of meds or hormones because it's from the root all the way to the end.
She said it went curly after she had it highlighted and when she went back to the salon to complain they gave her a treatment to use weekly.
It's so weird it's only one section too x

Ask about medication, my hair was pump water straight for years & I started taking certain meds & I now have a head full of curls

Latest posts

Back