colour effect - 2 questions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dids

Reaction score
I am planning on ordering some of the new colour effects, and wanted to do so over the internet this evening while I have some spare time. I am going to order the bold and french collections, as well as some other individual colours and was hoping someone could tell me which colors and effects are in the sets, so that i dont duplicate. It doesnt seem to say on the website.

Also just wondering what happens if a client catches her nail once finished. Does the whole nail need to be stripped and started again. I presume the colour effects cannot be touched up as with normal polish.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Diane

Sorry I dont know what is in the sets but you might find it better to wait until Monday - oops sorry I said the W word LOL - and check with the girls on the phone what colours are in the kits and what colours are the current top 10. Hope that makes sense.

As to the second question - it would depend on what damage was done - the effects are in essence quite transparent so damage would probably go through to the original colour so I would imagine that the whole thing would need stripped and redone! But it depends on the damage.

I have all of the effects and about 10 colours and they are fab - you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for your reply Fiona.

I guess I will just have to wait, got a busy day monday though so it will probably have to be tuesday. I guess they will be more than worth the wait.

I believe in the Bolds Collections the colours are:- Raspberry Parfait, Fireberry, Dark Ruby, Lavender Pearl, Copper Shimmer, Crimson Sparkle and in the French Collection the colours are: Brilliant White, Rose Water, Cheeky, Gold Pearl, Scarlet Shimmer, Gold Sparkle. Hope this helps!

I believe in the Bolds Collections the colours are:- Raspberry Parfait, Fireberry, Dark Ruby, Lavender Pearl, Copper Shimmer, Crimson Sparkle and in the French Collection the colours are: Brilliant White, Rose Water, Cheeky, Gold Pearl, Scarlet Shimmer, Gold Sparkle. Hope this helps!

Thankyou so much, I will order tonight now,so hopefully I will get them by tuesday. Quiet day then too, so will be able to play.

Latest posts

Back