Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
What have you already done?
Xoxo

What was on it and what have you done so far?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Right sorry I'm in a fluff ....her natural is around a base 8 it was heavily boxed dyed black...I colour erased it twice and only got to a base 5 so I've been putting bleach 20 vol highlights through the top till I thought it was ready for all over which I have done today slowly with bleach 20 again...I've done this 3 times on the ends but it won't budge past this colour

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Mmmmm what about bringing it down a tone to something like 9/8 (I'm wella so it's blue base) would nit put any more bleach on it

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I'd cut it lol. You could try a green tone if you were feeling brave but no more bleach. Nibble the ends and deep point cut into them will be gone in 2 hair cuts ;)

I've cut loads off ...I mean loads she did have really thick hair...luckily its a friend ....I'm not feeling brave at all

Have you got any porosity stabilising spray/treatment you can apply before applying more colour?
If so try 40g of shampoo
40g of hand hot water (or 6% depending on condition)
30g of bleach powder.
Apply just to end but keep an eye on it. About 20 min should do
If I was using dia colour I would tone with a 10.12 but she has to be realistic. Her condition will suffer and she has to chose condition or appearance. If you go ahead then cut every 3 weeks and try Redkin Exreem shampoo and Cat repair

Thank you ...luckily her hair hasn't sufferd and its really shinny ...go figure!! She's also really looking after it...I was pleased with the result to be fair I didn't think it would go as light ...she just wants to b platinum blonde ...but its taken ages to get to this point so a bit more patience won't hurt x

What did u use?

After I was left with the peach effect ?? Today I did a light bleach bath like someone mentioned and then a wella toner over the top ...u can still slightly see the peach but were not worrying about that for now...concentrating on getting the condition of her hair up to scratch
So if anyone has idea to what we can use todo this please pass it on xx

Looks fab! I love resurrection shampoo (tigi) great for over processed hair strengthens it. Also is she using oil? I use Macadamia love it!

Looks fab! I love resurrection shampoo (tigi) great for over processed hair strengthens it. Also is she using oil? I use Macadamia love it!

Tigi s factor lasting cour oil is better! And it's heat protective!

Uv made me buy enough new things this week ssshh

I was looking at the tigi range today in capital but I didn't know what to get thank you both I will have a look . Might treat myself too x

I was looking at the tigi range today in capital but I didn't know what to get thank you both I will have a look . Might treat myself too x

Ressurection is awesome, so is recovery, totally baked is lush, glacé haze, oh buggar what the hell... Stick it all in ;) but no seriously their new s factor long lasting colour oil is great! Protects from heat and super concentrated and cheaper than macadamia! X

I might have to get a loan for all these or just wait for the other halfs payday ;) I've wreaked my hair now..gutted ill try some of these to get my condition better before I colour again x

For now go with ressurection shampoo and conditioner, red bottles x

There on offer just now too in the Xmas packs grab a bargain

Latest posts

Back