Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi geeks
Sorry this is just a quick one!
I have a client today who is a base 5 with half head bleach h/l with a inch regrowth
She is having wella KP 7/34
I used perfecton /43 in her h/l and dried in ready for today
My question is I'm using 30vol for her roots and dark area under Neath as did lift must yest when tested with 20vol
Would you water down the perfecton bits (h/l) and take through after root area and back has been applied or would you make up another mixture with 20vol and wet dwn the perfecton bits (h/l) and take through? X

Sorry bloody phone! It didn't lift enough yest when tested with 20vol x

I think Koleston lack good strong copper shades, if I need a copper I generally switch to Maj and use 7.43

I think Koleston lack good strong copper shades, if I need a copper I generally switch to Maj and use 7.43

I did try maji 7.44 with 20vol yest and didn't do much to her dark part so I assumed it wasn't enough life I have the same with quarter Copper mix and 30vol
I. Already Pre pigged her h/l with perfecton /43 now so showed her 7/4 and 7/34 witch were similar to maji 7.44 7.34 hope it comes out ok iv opted for KP 7/34 as to 7/4 as I thought 7/4 looked more red x

Does anyone no if I can colour over the perfecton /43 with maji 7.44 anyone tried it or would I still need to add base 7.3 with this fit the h/l parts that is I could try maji 7.44 with 30vol see if that lifts better getting a bit worried about this one now she is here at 11:30 x

Latest posts

Back